Pages

Sunday 1 March 2020

And it kills me 'cause I know we've run out of things we can say

Dear SL...
This is just a quick blog, Felt inspired and just loving this every day, Breezy girl look. While i know its barely ending winter, It is summer here in Australia.

Blog Look #136



Body
Skin: Glam Affair
Hair: DOUX - Ciara Hairstyle (Basic hud and Delux)
Eyes: Buzzuri
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ - Pop Pixie Ears Left (protruding)
Mesh Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001
Tattoo: *Rainbow Sundae* - Senpai's Love Tattoo
Tattoo2: okkbye. - tattoos: Won't Let It Go

Clothes
Top: Tres Blah - Cabana Cami (Maitreya) - White
Pants: evani. - Olly ripped shorts + clip - (Fatpack) - @Kustom9

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Bag: *Tentacio* - Orange bag

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: BodyLanguage SLC  - Bento SS POSE Pleasure with Pain (Comes as bonus with AO pack.)

Scene/Background:
Sim: Maison de L'amitie

I am really loving and living for this skin tone of Glam Affair. It just makes me happy.

Also something else that is making me just want to stare at my avatar all day, Is this hair by Doux.
Yes another hair by Doux, I cant help myself and honestly either should you.
This has to be my favourite short hair style on the grid to date. It was perfect for my avatars face.
I just felt she looked fresh and beautiful in this style.... Thanks David aka Doux owner.

Pairing a older Tres Blah top with the new shorts from Evani, I was so impressed. I can never have enough jeans or shorts in both lives and with Evani hitting a home run with her offering at Kustom9 event, I had to fatpack them. They come with an option of having two clips as accessories with their own colour huds! I am a sucker for the small details that make a item more interesting/real. These shorts are my go to for now on when looking for this style.

With all that being said, I am going to finish this up and let the shopping begin as this girl has more grid adventures to have with her bag of oranges. Til next time be kind to one and other.
  
Music of the moment:  Harry Styles - Falling
(Not my usual music but its so beautifully emotional and the video ..omg!)

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com