Pages

Saturday 23 May 2020

No one can make you change who you are

Dear SL...
Another day, Another different look but still all me.
Some days i struggle to mix and match outfits, Then i have to get into the frame of mind to actually write up the post.
Some days it comes easier then others... This one was an easy one.

Blog Look #139



Body
Skin: Pepe Skins - Virgo
Hair: DOUX - Ava Hairstyle
DOUX - Demon horns [UNRIGGED] /With hair
Eyes: Buzzuri
Ears: .random.Matter. - Natural Ears
Mesh Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W002

Clothes
Top: Cynful - Clearly. Blazer
Pants: Cynful - Clearly. Shorts

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Neck Gems: FAKEICON - mary gems collar
Nail and Hand Gems: FAKEICON - glace hand gems
Drool: *katat0nik* - Drool Black
Pasties: CURELESS [+] - Sterile Pasties

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: Foxcity - Glitz bento pose set

Scene/Background:
N/A

I am always drawn to the black versions of outfits, I have to fight myself hard to go for other colours and even then its usually white or beige.
I love other colours but idk i just always want to go for the classic black and that includes rl.

So for this look i combined the horned hair and another hair from the ever talented David Cooper from DOUX and the sexy suit from Cynful to make a very seductive look to my avatar.
Giving me the vibes of a succubus.

I added in some gems from Fakeicon to draw my victims closer into my look and added a intense looking pose from Foxcity to really finish off the overall feel i wanted to achieve.

If i have forgotten anything else that is pictured, Please let me know and i will be happy to hunt them down in my inventory for you.

This very much was a different style then i usually go for with my style and blogging picture techniques but i am happy with the result.

Get inspired and enjoy your Secondlife! As both lives are too short to waste. Happy shopping.

Music of the moment:  Unbreakable - Birds Of Tokyo (A really cool version with the Austalian Orchestra.)

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com