Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Change the voices, In your head

Dear SL...

So many exciting events and things happening in SL at the moment, It is hard to keep up.
But I am doing my best to check as many out as I can.
I am bring you a look that is inspired and created by the events I have managed to see.

Blog look #33



Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu - 07 - BR - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
Hair: TRUTH - Candy - Browns - 03 - (Now includes fades in packs)
Bracelet: *League* - Wanderer Bracelet -Wrist (4 Strands)
Tattoo: .:Boss Tattoo:. - Sweet Sacrifice - [Fresh] - (Includes Fresh, Faded, Worn) - @Mens Dept
Shirt: (fd) - Crew Crop - White - @C88
Overalls: (fd) - Overalls - Faded - @C88
Shoes: Tee*fy - Chloe Slouchy Booties - Chocolate - (Old C88 item, Check store)

The two events that helped this look come together were the Arcade and C88.
Both these events are amazing and really show case what mind blowing talent there is to be discovered across the SL grid.

I know I usually write more but today I think I will leave it at this.
Now leaving you with a song that means a lot to me and the video clip is heart wrenching.
Perfect - P!nk

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com