Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

We got no troubles, Life is the bubbles

Dear SL...

Today I bring you something a little different.
When you think of me, Bright and colourful are not the first descriptive words.
However when I found out the Under The Sea event hit the gird a few days ago, I couldn't help but want to cover it.

So here is Shiny Bubble as you have never seen her before.



Hair: ::Exile:: - Aroha:Marone - (Sculptie hair but still one the best mermaid hairs, Shells attached)
Circlet: *Wishbox* - Purity Circlet - Silver - (Colour change stones)
Outfit: FantaSea - L'Attitude - (Fin options, Mermaid AO) - (Texture based/Great quality) @UTS

Taxi to the event  HERE.

Oh and before I forget to mention it, There is an awesome hunt going on at this event.



I have never had as little clothes on my av before this, But there is defiantly something serene about swimming along looking so shiny and famine.
Plus it is a great way to show off your amazing skin.
I have loved mermaids since I were young and always dreamed of being "Ariel the little mermaid".
As most girls do.
In SL it really does allow some of the impossible dreams to come true.
For me I found my inner mermaid but however still haven't met my pixel prince...Not to mention a singing crab.
If you love all things to do with the sea and animals, This is defiantly the event for you.
Not only does it have amazing items from some of the best designers in fantasy SL but the theme of the event is just amazing to see.
Walking around event sims is usually a chore, fighting lag and all manner of things just to get the items you can't live without.
However this event is one of the first that I have been to where it was a pleasure to be there, Taking in the breath taking work that went into the environment of the event.

In the next few days I will be bringing you many more looks and items I put together.
But for now I will leave you with one of the song in the Little mermaid, In hopes it will get you in the mood for splashing around.
Under The Sea - Little Mermaid

Until next time
Shiny Bubble

2 comments:

  1. AWWW my little bubble in her fantasy habitat... LOVE this look sweetie, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! And I think you make an awesome mermaid! I am so excited you could make it to the expo <3 <3

    xoxo Cortez

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com