Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Let your dreams flood in

Dear SL...

This is an outfit I have been wanting to post for a long time now.
Its one of the outfits, I put on and it was so striking I didn't want to take it off for days.

Blog look #37



Hair: TRUTH - Noemi - Browns - 02
Glasses: Solar Eyewear - Castor - (Colour hud and more)
Necklace: (Yummy) - Vintage Camera Charm Necklace - (Colour change bow) - (Old C88, Check store)
Cuff: (epoque.s) - Cage Cuff - Obsidian
Ring: MG - Rings - Singapore Daisy Flower - (Marketplace but check store)
Shirt: Emery - Mesh Top Delaware - Sage
Shorts: {mon tissu}- Hanalei Shorts - Black
Tights: Q - plain sheer tights - (Marketplace)
Shoes: Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots - Black

I seem to be on an Emery store kick of late.
I have loved this store for a long time and every so often they surprise me with something that I absolutely fall in love with, In this case it is this top.

Also featured in this post are the Jazz boots from Maitreya, These are my go to boots.
Very well made, As we have all came to expect from this designer and they are the best fitting boots I own.

Song of the day.
Sleep - Poets Of The Fall

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com