Pages

Sunday 9 June 2013

Say My Name

Dear SL...

Today I have some bits and pieces for you.
And as it is 6 Am in the morning I also have very little brain function, So on that note I shall get right to it.



Hair: TRUTH - Noemi - Browns - 02 - (Fades included in new packs)
Goggles: >T< - Hacker Goggles - (Has glow or no glow when clicked)
Earrings: (Caroline's) - Black Pearl Earring - (Marketplace)
Nails: Izzie's - French Nails - (Hud controlled colour range.)
Tattoos: .:Boss:. - Sweet Sacrifice - [Fresh] - (Comes in Fresh, Worn, Faded) - @Mens Dept
Dress: Tee*fy - Aurelia Summer - High  Low Dress - Black - (Trade in group chat/ Gotcha) - @Arcade
Boots: TonkTastic - Resistance Boots

And it seems although my intention was to do a quick blog post this morning lovely SL distractions have stopped me from doing so.
However I will have to ignore them for a while to finish this.
*Shoos the distractions away for a little*

Be WARNED: Post contains things from the highly addictive Arcade which is a event made of gotcha machines and will make you spend all your hard earned L, Even when you think you have got what you want or don't want many things.
Its also has a LM to a off shore boat where you can cam in to buy your must haves. TAXI HERE.

Ok so featured here is Tee*fy with their dress from arcade. It is well done and a cute dress but be careful of the side view of the boobs where it shows a little much where the alpha does not quiet cover.

Truth is another hero in this outfit, The hair i have on was orginally at an event but that has since finished and it is now at the store.
This has fast become my favourite go to pigtail style hair.

This is all I have time to mention for now, I will leave you with another song I have randomly in my head.
Wild Eyed Boy - Birds Of Toyko

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com