Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.

Dear SL...

Yes i am chasing my tail again with blogging and for that i am sorry, There is so much going on in real life and secondlife that its hard to juggle sometimes.
However I am endeavouring to keep up and with a new month at its start it means a new round of events ready for shopping. SO many pretty things and in my true style i have a cute post for you this evening.

Blog look #264



Body
Skin: VCO - Benny - 002
Hair: [LCKY] - Marissa - @TKP
Eyes: [Buzz] - Glacier Eyes - Pitch - (Gacha) - (Past Epiphany event item)
Eyelashes: #adored - kat lashes - @TKP
Mesh Lips: VCO - Sana Mesh Lip
Tattoo Layer: [La Baguette] - Amrita Full Body Tattoo - @TKP

Clothes
Shirt: The Secret Store - Olivia Lacey Blouse - Pure - @C88
Under Shirt: Foxes - Lacy Bralette - @LuxeBox July
Shorts: -Pixicat- - Tilde.Shorts Highwaisted - Pink

Accessories
Necklaces: darkendStare - vvitch collar - [white/white/silver] - @TKP
.Atomic. - Accessory - Collect Moments - Antique Silver - @C88
Bracelet: ALTAIR* - macaron bracelet - @TKP

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Glamrus - Teens - Daenerys - 01 - @TKP
Macron Seats: .Atomic. - Fluffy Macarons - Stacked Macarons - RARE - (Gacha) - @TKP
Pet: MishMish - Kitties go to market - Princess Macaroon - EXCLUSIVE - @Epiphany
Macaron Jars: +Half-Deer+ - Macaron Dream Buffet - Macaron Stand - Strawberry - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
+Half-Deer+ - Macaron Dream Buffet - Macaron Stand - Lavender - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Plate Of Macarons: -tres blah- - Pampered - Macarons - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Jewellery Bowl Of Macarons: [P] - Pillows - Girls Day - Macaroons - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Bows: +Half-Deer+ - Crystal Romance Garland - Bow - Princess Pink - @C88
Jewelled Decor String: +Half-Deer+ - Crystal Romance Garland - Main - Princess Pink - @C88
Fence: 8f8 - Fancy Fence - (Gacha) - (Past event item)

This blog post is inspired all by the Kawaii Project event, Each month this event inspired me and fits my style like a glove. 
I love the different themes that they bring to the grid within the overall theme of Kawaii. 
Atomic the founder of the event has done such a cute item this month that it really dominated my whole post, The macron seats are so adorable, They have in built sits and are a cute addition to any girly style room.
Not one for the multi colour hair textures usually but as soon as i tried it on with the LCKY hair style i knew that no other colour would do. Its so pretty.
Adored added to my love of lashes and brought a unique kawaii twist to them by adding a bow, I am beyond stoked about these and you wont see me without them for a while (if ever) and they come in a few colour options for the bow.
DarkenStare brought out a cute little witch collar, I love that i can layer necklaces with this and also the colour range is well picked for most outfits. 
La Baguette released more of her tattoo style art for this round of Kawaii Project and i must say I am in love. This girl knows how to add an extra style to an avatar and I will be wearing these for a long time yet. I really hope to see more of this from her.

While most of my items are from the Kawaii Project, There are a few other events that stole my attention and for good reason.
Collabor88 has some amazing items this round and amongst them was The Secret Stores lace shirt, This stole my heart as soon as i laid eyes on it and to add to the amazement i just love the little tucked in edge style it has.
Atomic again had my attention with their memories necklace at Collabor88, It is so precious. Coming in gold or silver for those who like one over the other.
I also couldn't go pass the exclusive from MishMish at the Epiphany event this round. The little macron princess kitty was destined to be mine for this post. However the kitty wont be available for much longer and will poof once the event is over, You should be quick and go get this if you are anything like me.

I use to not use much colour in my outfits and i was always afraid of the really bright happy colours but somehow over the process of growing as a blogger my style has developed. Now i LOVE colour and especially pastels...I think i can thank my SL mum Rose for inspiring me this way. Rose coming into my life made so many differences some happened right away and some happened over a course of time, So slowly i didn't even know it was happening. I love that I have grown both as a person and a blogger because of those around me. In saying that i guess i would like to say thank you to them all.

Music of the moment: This song <3 T_T
Sad Song - We The Kings

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com