Pages

Thursday 24 November 2016

You were the shadow to my light

Dear SL...

Ever so slowly catching up but its the getting there that counts right?
In any case its that time of year where dressing up in cozy clothes and snuggle in with your faveorite things.
Mine include a over sized sweater, Hot chocolate and a good book!

Blog look #297



Body
Skin: Pumec
Hair: *Besom - Bae - (Gacha)
Eyes: Atelier Pepe - Eyes - Dark Blue - (Gacha) - @TGG
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ - Pyramid Ear 

Clothes
Sweater: Day Dreamer - Word Cloud Sweater - (Gacha) - @TGG
Leggings: Day Dreamer  - Lazy Day Pants Applier - (Black) - (Gacha) - @TGG

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Bracelet: Day Dreamer - Diamond Heart Bracelet (Gold) - (Gacha) - @TGG

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Glamrus . - Ria - 08
Pet: (fd) - Cat - 11 Sitting - (Gacha)
Plants: *YS&YS* - Iron&Wood - 16 - Cute Plant - (Gacha) - @TGG
Hot Chocolate: -tres blah- - Cozy Winter - Cozy Cocoa - (Gacha)
Box Of Books: 22769 - [bauwerk] Cardboard Box with Books - (Gacha) - @TGG
Pile Of Books: 22769 - [bauwerk] Pile of Books - (Gacha) - @TGG
Bowl/Books: DRD - 14 - LN Bedside decor (books and vases)
Bowl Of Wool/Vases/Table: DRD - Timberland Table - @Shiny Shabby
Bed: DRD - Timberland Bed - PG - @Shiny Shabby
Lights: [ keke ] - shimmer string
Bookcase: DRD - 17 - LN bookshelf - (Gacha)
Build: Scarlet Creative - Mockingbird Nook 2

There is something magical about this time of the year, I really wish i lived somewhere where it snowed for a little.
But thats the beauty of Secondlife, although we have summer in xmas but I can still have my white xmas!
The grid has started to come out with some cute cozy clothes and i found some at The Gacha Garden.
The set by Day Dreamer is just so nice. I love the textureing on them and it was perfect for the look i was going for.
I also got some new eyes at the event too, Atelier Pepe produced the prettiest light eye set. While i mostly always go back to my brown eyes, These have had me in the blue eye phase for days now.
I also blogged the 22769 and YS&YS decore items, Each so goregously done.

I made an appointment with the Besom hair store today and got some cute new wig style for the cozy day in. I love the overall shape of this hair and I love this tone with my skin. There are so many options for textures and it is very unique to this brand.

With all that said I am so tired and i am going to really go snuggle up in real life with my outlander book. <3 

Music of the moment: I just really like this song.
Faded - Alan Walker

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com