Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

Small talk is a great disguise

Dear SL...
I love my Secondlife family and part of that is the kids that make up my slife. These are only two of the girls that i call my own but i can not express my love for them.
Each time i am with them, I get to know them more and more, Honestly they blow me away with how amazing they are.
I really wanted to show this in a blog post and below is the result.
I know many are critical of the SL family community but it really is something that you never know until you feel it.

Blog look #262



Body
Skin: Lara Hurley
Hair: TRUTH - Rumor
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyelashes: [okkbye] - Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)

Clothes
Shirt: REIGN. - Tied Up Shirt - @C88
Pants: REIGN. - Hamptons Highwasited Shorts - @C88

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Necklaces: (Yummy) - Angular Necklace - @N21
Rings: Amala - The Robyn Stacking Rings - @Kustom9
Crown: =Zenith= - Spring Rose Crown - (Rose) A
Shoes: REIGN. - BOW SANDAL CREEPERS - @C88

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: { Bellybean } - Mamalove
Sim: Stroker's Vice Beach: "Ocean Drive" - (Warning this is an Adult location)

Extras:
Hair: #Foxy - Mai Hair - @N21

I was just inspired by Reign and the love for my girls when i saw their release at this round of Collabor88.
This whole set is adorable and as soon as i seen it i thought of holiday beach shopping with the family. I love that Reign has ventured out and made a mummy and me (TD) outfits, Not only the outfits but the shoes too.
The items themselves are so well textured and there are so many colours to play with in the huds.

Truth is a huge favourite in the world of hair on the grid and this designer keeps showing us why.
This hair feels like a fresh new summer style, It makes it feel like she just got out of a salon. Truths texture work combined with the gorgeous mesh styles are second to none. They also have the hud styler system which means you get a few styles for the one price and this give you the ability to subtlety change the hair to fit with an outfit you desire.

I also wanted to mention this stunning simple style layered necklace, I can never get enough of petite layer necklaces. They are perfect for the up coming summer outfits i know i will be wearing. This can be found at N21 this round.

Ok guys, You all get to your shopping and have fun. I will see you back here very soon for my next inspired look on the grid.

Music of the moment: This song makes me feel so much...
Antidote - Faith Marie

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com