Pages

Saturday 9 September 2017

So comfortable, we live in a bubble, a bubble

Dear SL...
I have been mia in blogging recent and i am sorry, Real life new job has been demanding and i have found myself either working or exhausted because after being sick for so long my body isnt use to it all.
I am hoping once i adjust that i will have a better balance. In any case i shall blog as much as i can between all the madness that is my life.

Blog look #280



Body
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Ashley - (July Powder Pack)
Hair: [monso] - My Hair - Ogu - @Kustom9
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Makeup: Buzzuri
Tattoo: Cureless - Moon Baset

Clothes
Top: [Pumpkin] - Bralette - @Kustom9
Skirt: [Pumpkin] - Mini Wrap Skirt - @Kustom9

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Head Piece: :: MOMOCHUU :: - Sweet heart - Ribbon [A] - (Gacha) - @Kustom9
Bunny: :: MOMOCHUU :: - Sweet heart - Rabbit Garter - RARE - (Gacha) - @Kustom9
Shoes/Socks/Decorations:
Astralia x Momento - notice me senpai - ULTRA RARE #2 DECORA - (Gacha) - @Kustom9
Astralia x Momento - notice me senpai - ULTRA RARE #2 HEELS - (Gacha) - @Kustom9
Astralia x Momento - Notice me Senpai - RARE #2 Socks - (Gacha) - @Kustom9

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: My own
Build: ninety -  Corner Punk #places 05 [Light Pink ] - (Gacha) - (Past Rewind Event Item)

This post is inspired by the many designers and items to be found at the monthly event Kustom9.
I just love this event for so many reasons and the products speak for themselves. It is so easy to be inspired with this event as so many items can be mixed and matched to suit any personality.
Today i have gone with a kawaii style, mixed with a little quirk.

I adore Pumpkin's style and versatility, With this new event release they have really shown their unique eye for fashion. I love the wrap skirt and the bralette with the neck piece is just flawless.
There are two styles for the top, one with the collar neck and one without.

I also adore these amazing shoes/socks by Momento and Astralias. They come as parts of a gacha but honestly they are some of the most detailed shoes on the grid and i know some hate gachas but this is a must own in my book. This gacha also has some flat style shoes for those who dont like the heels.

I had my hair done at Kustom9 to, Done by Monso. I like the messy style of this designer. It really reminds me of real life hair and adds that detail.

I could go on and on about all the little things that make all the products uses here amazing but i dont have time, However there are demos for a lot of these items and you can go have a try for yourself.
Be sure to check it all out and i will be back soon to show off some more items.

Have fun spending those lindens. Mawah.

Music of the moment:  Had this song stuck in my head for the past week. 
Chained To The Rythem - Katy Perry

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com