Pages

Saturday 16 May 2020

No, I don't want to see you cry

Dear SL...
So its been a while, I am just trying to find that balance of real life and secondlife. So far real life is winning.
but please bare with me....

Blog Look #137



Body
Skin: Pepe Skins - Virgo
Hair: DOUX - Lulu Hairstyle - @Tres Chic
Eyes: Buzzuri
Ears: .random.Matter. - Natural Ears
Mesh Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W002
Lashes: MICHAN - Kanna Lashes - @Kawaii Project

Clothes
Top: Gaia - Emily Crop Top
Pants: Emery - Grimes Short - Blue - @FaMeshed
Stockings: Otaku - Runa Socks - White  - @ Kawaii Project

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Glasses: e.marie - Solar Glasses - Golds - @Kawaii Project

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: Space Cadet - Bento Pose Store - Furutsu Pose - @Kawaii Project

Scene/Background:
Sim: Imbue

Sometimes i find the strangest of inspirations from shopping around on Secondlife.
I had made this outfit for the day inspired by Kawaii Project this month. (So happy this event is back, It always has cute offerings and under new management i am sure it will continue to go strong.)

In this blog i have featured Michan, They released some adorable lashes at this months Kawaii Project and i am one that hardly ever changes her lashes but these were worth it. Check them out if you like that extra style lash, That stands out.
As a blogger i am always on the hunt for new poses and space cadet had me covered this round. These poses are easy to work with and did i mention bento.
And while i was styling i also spotted one of my favourite jewellery stores on the gird and scored myself some new glasses with a little bling.
I picked up some new stockings by the newer brand Otaku. If you havent heard of this brand... I encourage you to check them out.
All this and more can be seen at the Kawaii Project for a month, open now.... What are you waiting for? Go get your cute on.

I love those outfits that just fall into place and once i got the Gaia crop, I knew i needed some cute short shorts to make this outfit true to my vision. Emery released these edgy shorts with pockets exposed which to me gave it a bit more personality and i loved the statement on the pocket.

I then tpd to the Imbue store in search of her sale item and seen that her store had a great environmental feel, It was perfect for that background shot i am a huge fan of.

  
Music of the moment:  Dive - Birds Of Tokyo (NEW Album music, I am living for this.)

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com