Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

I am a hot air balloon

Dear SL...

Hi there,
So many things happening SL and RL its hard to keep up with two lives.
But I am trying my best, Busy, BUsy and did I mention busy?
I am becoming somewhat a pro at multi-tasking! YAY!?!

Blog look #96


Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America - 05 - E
Hair: !lamb. Xtal - Kit Kat

Clothes
Shirt: *ionic* - crop top - (flores)
Pants: u.f.o & B.C.C - point damage vintage denim - indigo - S - @C88
Shoes: u.f.o & B.C.C - About Time Walker Shoes - Ivory - @C88

Accessories
Glasses: {Sleepy Eddy} - Boston Glasses - (Tortoiseshell)
Teddy:
Bunny: .Birdy. - Pocket pet - {Bunny} - White
Backpack: .Olive. - the Carry Me BackiePacks - Mr. Bun Bun - [Female] - [RARE] - (Past Arcade, check store)

Prop/Dance/Pose
N/A

This ring for B.C.C was also released lately and is just so pretty its a must have!!!! In all colours!




This outfit is more back to my comfortable zone, What I like to think as the real me.
I love cute,slightly dorky/Nerdy look and although sometimes I can be mistaken as a teen dressed like this, I love it still.
B.C.C and U.F.O are the real heros of this outfit, Having released these "Boyfriend" style baggy pants at C88 event.
I cant tell you how long I have been looking for mesh jeans exactly like these, Its like the creator got into my head and made what I was dreaming of.
Paired with the shoes from same group of stores that are so cute and look hella comfy, and We were a match made in heaven.
These shoes are made to be used with slink feet, So please make sure you have the basic flat female feet before rushing to buy them.

As soon as I laid eyes on the Lamb! hair from C88 and than went to Chapter Four where Ionic had this floral top in wait, I knew my outfit was all but complete.
Add in some Sleepy Eddy, Boston glasses and a cute past arcade gotcha backpack from Arcade (Not that this pic shows enough of the cute detail of the pack, Sorry about that) and there you have it pure sweet, Amazing outfit that you can't help but love your AV in.

Music of the moment: Just something that got stuck in my head.
Happy - Pharrell Williams


Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com