Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Ride into the sun

Dear SL...

Hi,
I did a inspired pic for this look a while ago, However I would be doing this amazing dreamy look some in justice.
Was so fairy tale and pretty, I just don't have the words to express how i felt when creating this.

Blog look #120



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Rose - America - 05 - B  
Hair: !Ohmai - Salon - Sopha - [w/Tweeters] - (2014 Hair Release)
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink -  Mesh Feet - Flat


Clothes
Dress: Leechouette - fluffy Dream dress - (chloe) - (w/Ribbion 2)

Accessories
N/A

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Label Motion
Cloud with door/Swing/Tree: 8f8 - Dreamer's Cloudland - Home Cloud
Cloud Cooking: 8f8 - Dreamer's Cloudland - Clouds Cooking Cloud

Like I said above, This one outfit and scene took my breath away.
8f8 has really hit it out the ball park, just the thought of the home in the clouds and the imagination runs wild.
There are so many cute detailed items in this set, a bed with the sun, the cloud home with its swing and door to no where.
Not forgetting the moon and stars.
But my personal favourite is the cloud cooking, complete with the spotted pot and the cute recipe on the open book. Which includes drawings of such things as butterfly sneezes.
I feel like some kind of fairy tale angel amongst the clouds like this lazying around.
And The Dreamers Factory made it all possible with their all inspiring with their event scenery.
Oh Mai made my fairytale come true when she sent her birds to help do my hair after I had visited the hair fair. (The birds are colour change by hud).

Inspired Pic:



Music of the moment: Catchy song stuck in my head.
Get Free - The Vines

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com