Pages

Saturday 6 December 2014

Be careful making wishes in the dark

Dear SL...

As the weather gets hotter in RL, Of course SL "weather" becomes colder and it's time to start rugging up your pixels.
I both love and hate warm/cold weathers, I love both them because the kinda clothes you get to dress in.
Summer is all about the breezy dresses and flowing hairs, However Winter is more about the coats and cute scarfs.
But I must admit that the best thing, I love about Winter is snuggling up with a good book or movie and a hot chocolate.
This is really a start to the gorgeous cold style posts I have in store.

Blog look #162



Body
Skin: [PF] - Doll V2 - Crystal - Pure - (Blonde)
Hair: [LeLutka] -VAGUE hair - Bournville - @Uber
Nails: LB - Odissi - Gold - *Slink* Manicure - @MSO
Ears:  [theSkinnery] - Elongated Puki Ear

Clothes
Top: .Atomic. - {Faux Fur Vest} - Hud 1 - @Uber
Pants: Maitreya - Zipper-Skinny Jeans - Dirty

Accessories
Boots: -Pixicat- - Autumn Boots - Brown
Letters: O.M.E.N - Dear John - Diaries & Love Letters - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Event Item)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Imeka
House: 8f8 - 01 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Granny's Cottage - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Chair: 8f8 - 09 - Granny's Winter Cottage - My Knit Chair - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Animals: ISPACHI - [CHERISHED MOMENTS] - Paws & Claws - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Santa Bear: <:*BoOgErS*:> - Santa Bear Arcade Christmas - Gift 2014 - @Arcade
Sledge: 8f8 - 38 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Sledge - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade

Some of my favourite events are going on right now and as the weather in SL changes they are more focusing on the warmer/Cozy clothes.

Uber although themed Vogue has also brought some warm looking items, One includes the this pretty vest that Atomic produced.
It comes with a hud that allows for colour/slight pattern change, Which even has a few Fawn styles.
And honestly since it hit my inventory, I made this outfit and haven't taken it off in days...That doesn't usually happen.
I also got this amazing hair at the event by Lelutka, This hair has fly away add ons both at the front and sides.

I am also sure you guys have all been to the Arcade now and either loving or hateing the machines.
I know some of the ones on the top my list was defiantly the 8f8 set, It is perfect for the coming winter months within SL and honestly I really don't know how IBI does this every time.
The textures alone are breath takeing and than to have so many amazing items, Not only are the rares the things you want but every little item makes you want the whole set. Not to mention the secret rare..I will be showing you that later in upcoming posts.
Of course I couldn't leave the Arcade without the Paws and Claws adorable Kitty/Puppy duo, These are just so well done and capture the moment perfectly. Ispachi is just a great designer and teamed with 8f8 items, It really did make this picture come to life.

Ohhhh and don't forget the ever amazing Arcade owners/Designers have gotten into the Christmas giving spirit and have placed some gifts just for all of us under the tree for free!!! So before tping out make sure to pick them up.

Music of the moment: This band just makes me obsessed with them.
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fallout Boy

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com