Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Spread your little wings and fly away

Dear SL...

In RL and SL for some reason people seem to perceive me as innocent and sweet, While I do admit they can be sides of me, It's not always true. (This can be said for all of us I am sure.)
Well this blog really is a ode to that theme.

Blog look #182



Body
Skin: [PF] - Elsie - <Biscuit> - Lid 01 - (brown/light) - (Gotcha) - @Arcade
Hair: Spellbound - Noir - (Rose+Spikes) - Chapter I : Earth

Clothes
Bodysuit: -Pixicat- - Temptation.Corset - White nr.1 - (Gotcha) - @Arcade

Accessories
Necklace: (Yummy) - Love Necklace - (Past N21 event item)
Necklace 2: (Yummy) - Point Crystal - Orange - (Gotcha) - @Arcade
Ring: (Yummy) - Birthstone Ring - April - Diamond - Gotcha - (Past Arcade Item)
Wings: Le Poppycock - Wings
Shoes: fri. - Nadya.Sandals - (Cloud) - Slink - @Kustom9

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Kirin - Natsu Pose 1 - @Kustom9
Pets: -Pixicat- - Wonderland.Cat nr.2 - RARE - Gotcha - (Past Arcade Item)
Half-Deer - Fennec Fox - Antwatching - @Kustom9
Clouds: Half-Deer - Simple Cloud - White - Heart
Half-Deer - Winter Whimsy - Cloud of Eternal Sparkle -  - Gotcha - (Past Arcade Item)
Rainbow: Half-Deer - Simple Rainbow - (Big Arch)

Dying of cute right now, I feel like a sexy, sweet angel....Except when my mesh doesn't load right away when tping around and I get the message "Why don't you have clothes on"... I swear I do.
This clothing is Pixicat's offering for June round of Arcade, SO if you haven't gotten your Temptation Corset than your missing out on some seriously detailed cute.
Speaking of Pixicat, I must say they created one of my most weird loved animals featured above is the three eyed cat. It's just so strangely cute!

Half Deer is defiantly my go to cute decore store, I am always amazed at the pretty items created in Halo's mind. Including the above Fluffy clouds and fox, Although the fox is called ant watching I dont think its going to find any in the clouds.

Fri. has been bringing out a few sets of summer sandals to really get you in the mood for that hot SL weather. I am a sucker for well made strappy sandals.

Music of the moment:  Song popped in my head when writting up this blog.
Spread Your Wings - Queen

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com