Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

Why should I feel pain

Dear SL...

So as you can see I decided to change up my picture layout of my blog, I feel so much better about this layout.
I think its important to evolve and work on developing more skills. I think this is more creative and it makes me feel happy working on the pictures again.
So with the renewal in mind I have a look that morns my past but also says hello to my future.

Blog look #203



Body
Skin: .Birdy. - Sienna Skin - Beige - (Brown)
Hair: little bones - Rose - 09 - (Gatcha) - @Epiphany
Mouth: [[ CR ]] - Nyam Nyam - v1.31 - (Marketplace)

Clothes
Jacket: Foxes - The Pagan - Leather Jacket - Maitreya  - Pentagram - @C88
Dress: Foxes - The Pagan - Tunic Dress - Maitreya -  plum - @C88

Accessories
Necklaces: REIGN.- Poison Necklace - #19 - (Gatcha) - @Epiphany
REIGN.- Potion Necklace - #14 - (Gatcha) - @Epiphany
Cigarette: [NikotiN] - Cigarette - Pattern - (v.4)
Umbrella: Soy. - Broken Umbrella - @C88
Shoes: REIGN.- COVEN HEELS - 1 - (Gatcha) - @Epiphany

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Kirin - Miki - @TSS
Cigarette Butts: [NikotiN] - Cigarette Butts
Sim: TAG! Gacha - The Haunted Mortuary

So my look today is such a chic style of danger, Which is fitting for my mood at the moment.
I love mixing the thought of a dangerous beauty, You know its bad for you but you can resist.

The event Epiphany opened and made a major dent in my shiny lindens, Because there are so many amazing must have items and well you know luck the draw means my inventory exploded. Luckly though with this event you can trade in your unwanted for points to get exclusive items for this round of the event, Never to be sold again.
I couldn't help but put on the amazing simple black style shoes with a slight twist from Reign, Its worth also mentioning these shoes have an amazing hud to fit bodys and normal feet.
And also her gorgeous necklaces which helped me hint towards the secret danger hidden within as one of them is clearly a poison bottle and the other an unknown glowing bottle, Possibly an antidote??? Would you like to test this?
My sleek hair style is also from Epiphany and is the offering from Little Bones, Perfect for under a hoodie.
If you haven't been you have a little time to go get all the goodies before the event closes.

Also open this month is the Tag! Gatcha event, This event has a great hud that unlocks areas and is very well themed.
I have stop by the starting point to have a smoke or few, Before I venture inside to investigate the mortuary, Girls gotta pay her respects to the person who met a tragic end as her lover. Wink Wink.

My outfit can be found at Collob88, Please go snap it up... to put it simply its just mind blowing.
This is the lastest fashion offering from Foxes and has really impressed me.
Not only are the designs perfected but the texureing is one of an artist.
But even all that doesnt beat the hud system that comes with this dress and hoodie combination, All girls out there know the struggle of fitting a dress and jacket without things pokeing through or colliding.
These items allow you to use a hud to section off/Alpha areas to suit what you are wearing and if that hasn't convinced you that you need this set than the fact you have the option to have a hoodie and find a hair that fits or wearing the jacket without.
As always there are many patterns and also colour range that is common to this brand, You will be able to find one to your liken I am sure.
So off to Collob88 with you...

Excuse me, I think its time to go inside.... Maybe my next lover will have better luck.

Music of the moment: Another Aussie band, Listen they are amazing.
Simple Boy - Karnivool

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com