Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Cause you dry my tears

Dear SL...

This is a blog I have been dying to do for a while, Its just so striking to me and there is something beautifully morbid about it.
As it is the month for all things creepy you will have to forgive me for my some what dark themed blog posts, But I do promise I will have some sparkly pretty blogs on their way.
As well as some gorgeous warm and cozy Autumn ones, I love Autumn!

Blog look #204



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - (Maiterya body skin in hud)
Hair: Blues - Pamela - Colors 2 - @Kustom9
Head: .LeLutka - Mesh Head - STELLA

Clothes
Dress: -Pixicat- - Bastet - Dress - Black - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)

Accessories
Harness: -Pixicat- - Bastet - Harness - Body - RARE - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Arm/Wrist Band: fri. - Mummy Wrap - (Forearm) - Coal - (Gatcha) - (Wayard Item)
fri. - Mummy Wrap - (Upper Arm) - Coal - (Gatcha) - (Wayard Item)
Head Piece: Glam Affair - Catrina Rosas Blood - @C88
Shoes: REIGN - COVEN BOOTIES - RARE - (Gatcha) - @Epiphany

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Le Poppycock - *Malediction* - Delusion (Skull) - (Wayward Item)
Pets: Jian - Cuddle Creepers - Zip the Skele-cat - RARE - (Gatcha) - (Tag! Item)
Fawny - Pet Cemetery - Bette and Dot - Black Decor - (Gatcha) - @The Fantasy Collective
Candle Bottles: *New May's Soul* - Bottles - (Gatcha) - @Epiphany
Chair: -Pixicat- - Bastet Chair - RARE - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Trees: Half-Deer - Deadwood Tree - Black - Spiral B - (lights) - @C88
Sparkle Bushes: [ keke ] - hogweed shimmer mini - @Kustom9 

Like I have said before I like mixing the creepy or scary with the beautiful and find the juxtapose of the items so interesting.

Epiphany event brought us a mixed bag of amazing item and one of those items I was sooo impress with is the Reign rare boots.
These boots have a great hud that allows you to choose the size you need to fit the body you have on. Not to mention they are so well designed and beautiful, They fit so well under the dress from Pixicat.
If you haven't been to Epiphany yet, You best get your behind moving as it closes on the 12th of this month. Also to keep in mind only 100 points will roll over and all the exclusives will be gone forever after the round ends.

Fawny has come out with some cutely terrifying animals for you to collect for The Fantasy Collective, They are house trained and perfect for this time of the year.
Also joining my collection of animals is the cat by Jian for the recent Tag!, I may have forgotten to feed him... Opps!
But seriously this cat is sooo cool, and the movements adorable. The animation work for this item is flawless, Just like a real cat.

And of course I don't usually adopt the more colourful hairs for my avatar however the green of the Blues hair hud and the amazing makeup from Glam Affair just really made an image I could't resist.
Loving my look...However please note that the Glam Affair makeup is designed for the mesh head.

Music of the moment: My SL sister Niki showed me this song, I like it.
Talking Body - Tove Lo

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com