Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

Never let me go, Ill give you more this time

Dear SL...

I am embracing the winter feel that Second Life is bring because in Real Life it is getting sweltering hot.
Not to mention I just loooove the cozy looks and items that come about this time of the season.

Blog look #208



Body
Skin: VCO - Benny 001
Hair: .Olive. - the Twist Hair - @Kawaii Project
Mouth: VCO - Benny Mesh Lip - [ Medium Tone ]
Eyes: [Buzz] - Lillian Eyes - Sapphire

Clothes
Sweater: { V I N C U E } - Slashy+Sweater
Jeans: ISON - celen jeans

Accessories
Headband: Noodles - Bearmuffs - Creamsicle - (Past event item)
Rings: Kibitz  - Maya ring set - gold - @Kustom9
Bag: ::BB:: - Hearts Sling Pouch
Shoes: fri. - Emily.Boots - (Buck) - @N21

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Kirin - Himawari Pose - 2 - @My Attic
Pets: Birdy - Little Chi - Sit - Tan - (Gatcha) - (Past event item)
Birdy - Little Chi - Sit - Spot Brown - RARE - (Gatcha) - (Past event item)
Sim: Maison de L'amitie

As winter hits the grid there is a flood of cute and cozy items and I just can't wait to put them on.
I had Olive style my hair in the Twist, Released at Kawaii Project. This hair is one my personal favourites from this brand recently, It is so soft and causal.
I stopped by Vincue and couldn't resist this sweet laced detailed sweater, It has a slightly off shoulder style that makes it just that little bit sexy while maintaining the cute factor. You can also get a hud to change the lace trimming.
I also couldn't help but fatpack these amazing modelled jeans from Ison, They are currently 30% off and each come with the option of ripped or new, Also socks or no socks. I honestly just adore the shape these give the av and not to mention the gorgeous texture work on them.
Fri. didn't disappoint with their newest offering for the N21 event, These Emily boots are so warm looking, with a legging style and a great choice of colour/Patterns for them. These will defiantly be one of my go to boots for this winter.
Kizbit also made an impression on me with the set of rings for Kustom9, They are individually modify and honestly so pretty with the pearl like style. They come in a few choices for the metal, However I opted for the gold.
Last but not least I rummaged through my inventory praying not to get lost and came across the Beetle Bones purse that went perfectly with this outfit and to cozy things up just that little bit more I throw on Noodles past release bear earmuffs.
Some cute little friends from Birdy's Little Chi Pets came for a brisk walk to explore some winter sims. If you haven't got one these little guys by now and taken them home (Into your inventory) you really should they are adorable with their little heart ribbons on their ears and collars. AND look at those eyes how can you not!

Music of the moment: I am really hooked on the Hunger Games soundtrack.
Never Let Me Go - Santiago Leserna

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com