Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

No expression, no expression

Dear SL...

It is so weird being from a different country than what SL is set in because for me the seasons are all backward.
Although I must admit its kinda nice dressing all warm and cute when in RL I can't because its sweltering hot outside.
Its such a amazing feeling though, Not only weather wise but culturally to, Somethings are just so different that you would never notice unless you interacted with someone on regular.
Anywho, I will stop rambling and just let you know it all amazes me and I think the world is amazing place.
This outfit today is a warm pretty style to really show my mood towards the world at the moment.

Blog look #213



Body
Skin: VCO - benny 001
Hair: Mithral - Basil - @TSS
Eyes: [Buzz] - Lillian Eyes - Sapphire

Clothes
Top: { V I N C U E } - Turtly+Sweater - @TSS
Vest: { V I N C U E } - Furry+Vest - @TSS
Pants: -Pixicat- - Tilde.Shorts Highwaisted - White - (Past Kustom9 Item)
Stockings: Izzie's - Applier Sheer Tights Basics

Accessories
Earrings: Pink Acid - The Queen's Diamond & Pearl Earring - Silver  - @Epiphany
Rings: **RE** - Ice Queen Rings  - @TSS
Pet: Pink Acid - Baby Fennec Fox - Pinkish - RARE - (Gacha) - @Epiphany
Bag: =Zenith= - PatchWork Bag - @TSS
Shoes: REIGN.- DAISI PLATS

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: an lar [poses] - The Fiona Series - Two - @TSS
Pets: JIAN - White Tail Deer - Female Adult - (Static) - @TSS
JIAN  - White Tail Deer - Male Adult - (Static) - @TSS
JIAN  - White Tail Deer - Fawn - (Static) - @TSS
JIAN  - White Tail Deer - Fawn - (Sleep R) - @TSS

I think I may have some issues with being addicted to cute items, I can't help but want them, ALL of them.
My inventory is over flowing with crap and I really should clean it but the more I try the more cute stuff comes and fills it up again...I can't keep up, I need help!

Ok, Ok ... So its not that bad but I mean my inventory is over 100K which is really bad and I need to do something about that very soon, But not before I tell you about the amazing stuff still to be found at the events opened just this month and as we are drawing to the end of the month, If you have not been and seen/ collected all this cute than hurry up!

The Seasons Story event is always one for amazing items and designers and this round did not disappoint!
Vincue hit it out of the ball park with this fluffy vest and turtle-neck combo and the colour range is a blessing for us girly girls.
Real Evil Industries brought their A game and supplied my hands with colour change jewellery than I never want to take off, It is super detailed and very unique in its style.
I got my hair styled by Mithral and I have to say I am impresses with the way it is modelled, It really added to my outfit choice.
There are so many more items at The Seasons Story, So instead of me just rambling on about how amazing the event is go check it out yourselves!

I also added in some my Epiphany event items from this round including the cute little pet dog that I now affectionately call Bat-ears!
I love this set by Pink Acid, It just had that royal beauty feel to it, Very elegant.
Check out the Epiphany event and don't forget the event has exclusives only available for this round and only can be gotten with Epiphany points.
Please head to the website if you would like to know any information, Including how it all works.

Music of the moment: A very old song but a very meaningful song.
Mad World - Gary Jules

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com