Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

Under the cold streetlights

Dear SL...

Hi all, Just another quick look of the day from me, I felt very inspired and cute today.
That being said it has reflected in my look, its just a pitty i feel so "Blegh" in RL.
But one thing is for sure in both worlds I am a sucker for the cute things and I love, love, LOVE it that there is just so much on offer in the way of cute on the grid of late!

Blog look #211



Body
Skin: Atomic - Winter_Sugar - Bare - (Gacha) - @Epiphany
Hair: [DUE] - Luane - @TSS
Mouth: Atomic - Winter - Mesh Mouth (Open) - RARE - (Gacha) - @Epiphany
Eyes: [Buzz] - Lillian Eyes - Sapphire

Clothes
Dress: miwa's airship - Nana outfit - RARE - (Gacha) - @TSS

Accessories
Head Piece: +Half-Deer+ - Velven Bunny Ears - (Stardust Pink) - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade)
Necklace: MINIMAL - Zima - Necklace Silver - RARE - (Gacha) - @TSS
Rings: MINIMAL - Zima Ring - Silver - (Gacha) - @TSS
Shoes: 2PM. - Mokomoko platform - (Gacha) - @TSS

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: [addme.] - Pose#060 - (posepack) - @TSS
Balloons: +Half-Deer+ - Fairylight Balloons - All Colors - Group - @C88
Bunnies: +Half-Deer+ - Bunny helps with the Decor - (Choco)
Sim: Kaleidoscope

Taken the Kawaii style of look to the season, Very much inspired by the Seasons Story event that opened earlier this month.
As always there was so much to choose from but I throw together a few of my selected favourites including the much loved but simple style necklace from Minimal and pulled on my new bunny kicks from 2pm, Due was ever so amazing to do my hair style and last but not least is the designer of my outfit Miwa's Airship....All such talented designers offering items i couldn't resit and ALL in the one place... If you haven't had your visit to The Seasons Story Event, You really should now!
If i still haven't convinced you than more posts will follow to show you more items you really should stop by to pick up.

I do have to also mention that I am totally in love with this Atomic skin offered at the Epiphany event (another one you should stop by at, Because boy oh boy have they got some die for items.)

Music of the moment: Just another song i love.
Long Road To Ruin - Foo Fighters

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com