Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Got good things, got you

Dear SL...

So its been a bit hard to find time to be on SL as much as i would like to, But I am still slowly getting back to things.
I love dressing up and feeling special in my avatar and for me this is what this outfit did when I made it... SO naturally I love it and don't want take it off.

Blog look #217



Body
Skin: VCO - benny 001
Hair: .Olive. - the Victoria Hair - (Past Hairology event item)
Eyes: [Buzz] - Lillian Eyes - Sapphire
Makeup: !Musa! - Eyeshadow Chloe - Purple-Orange - (Rare) - (Gacha) - @TGG

Clothes
Bodysuit: erratic - mirari - bodysuit - holo - (maitreya) - (Past C88 event item)

Accessories
Head Piece: !Musa! - Bindi Amethyst - (Rare) - (Gacha) - @TGG
Ears: darkendStare - Celestial Dragon Ears - [Fairytale] - (Gacha) - @TGG
Wings: darkendStare - Celestial Dragon Wings - [Fairytale] - (Gacha) - @TGG
Tail: darkendStare - Celestial Dragon Tail - [Fairytale] - (Gacha) - @TGG
Rings: MINIMAL - Amanecer Ring - *3* - Silver - (Gacha) - @TGG
MINIMAL - Amanecer Ring - *4* - Silver - (Gacha) - @TGG

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: [addme.] - FG201510 - (Single) -  PoseStand
Cake: Silvery K - Garden party - (Cake) - RARE - (Gacha) - @TGG
Drinks: Silvery K - Garden party - (strawberryDrink server) - 7 - (Gacha) - @TGG
Silvery K - Garden party - (OrangeDrink server) - 8 - (Gacha) - @TGG
Lanterns: Silvery K - Garden party - (Lantern_Silver) - 1 - (Gacha) - @TGG
Hearts: +Half-Deer+ - Spilled Candy Hearts  - Fatpack - (Past FLF event item)

This outfit was inspired by all things Gocha Garden, This event has a very eclectic taste and really suits just about anyone and everyone with the items/Designers on offer. This event really is worth going and checking out, I promise you wont be leaving empty handed.
With my inspireation take from the Darkendstare items, I ended up as a beautiful dragon style fantasy.
This is a lot of fun and I have enjoyed running around with this outfit on.

I have let my mother style my hair for this one and her glitter style texture hud was perfect for that extra magic feel and the pastel colour was a match made in heaven.
To sexy it up a little I raided the closet of Erratic and than I was ready for the party.

Music of the moment: I just like this song.
The Rubens - Hoops

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com