Pages

Saturday 27 February 2016

What do you know? this house is falling apart

Dear SL...

I know some of you have the love bug out there, So this is the ode blog post to those lucky enough to be bitten by it and find true happiness in that.
For me My family in SL are my loves, I can't express what each and everyone mean to me and that they really make my worlds a fairytale.

Blog look #219



Body
Skin: VCO - Doran - Skin Gacha -{002} - (Main Store)
Hair: Doe - Tang - (solid) - (Gacha) - @TGG
Eyes: [Buzz] - Lillian Eyes - Sapphire
Ears: [MANDALA] - STEKING - EARS
Mesh Lip: VCO - benny

Clothes
Outfit: Caboodle - Fur Scarf - (Gacha) - @TGG
Caboodle - Heart Shaped Undies - (Gacha) - @TGG

Accessories
Head Piece: Doe - Heart Bobbles - (Gacha) - @TGG
Crown: [MG] - POPPIES CROWN - Silver - 01 - RARE - (Gacha) - @TGG
Garder: Quirky - Love Fast - Garter - (Seed Of Inspiration) - (Gacha) - @TGG
Bracelet: Cae - Sweetheart - Bracelet - (Gacha) - @TGG

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: !bang - floor sits
Pet: JIAN - Posh Pups - Brown - (Gacha) - @TGG
Paint Can: Lark - Paint Your Dream - (Past C88 event item)
Mushrooms: +Half-Deer+ - Dreamscape Mushroom - Red - Short Lights A
+Half-Deer+ - Dreamscape Mushroom - Red - Long Lights A
Grass: KIDD Creation - REAL GRASS GREEN MEADOW - (Marketplace)

Its about that time of the month when this round of events are over, So if you haven't been to them...Such as the Gacha Garden it really is the last chance.
With many more events coming up and such you will want to snag those last few goodies before this event is gone for this round.
I know I have enjoyed it and honestly it has kept me looking new and cute all month long. While i have many more items i wish to have had the time to show you all, Sometimes time just flies when your having fun.
Don't miss out on the adorable puppies from Jian as they will make your heart melt and the textures on Does blondes are to die for.
I know this was a quick blog but I promise you wont be disappointed and If you have that someone special in your SL than this look will get his pixel heart pumping. I am sure of it!


Music of the moment: I love this band but not their new song, However old stuff = <3
Anna Sun - Walk The Moon

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com