Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Who told you this is gonna make me change?

Dear SL...

Most that know me personally or that actually read this blog know that last year and even now i have struggled with my health majorly.
In and out of hospital for a year non stop has been really hard.
This blog post is basically my life as i was for many months and while i hated every moment of it in real like, I really like the look/feel of this picture.

Blog look #223



Body
Skin: CURELESS [+] - Haemoglobine - (Bare Lips / Bare Eyes) - @Skin Fair
Shape: Clair De Lune - Star Shape - (Mod Slightly) - (Marketplace)
Hair: Blues - Lexi - @Chapter Four
Eyes: [Buzz] - Lillian Eyes - Sapphire
Wounds/Redness: [ MIKO ] - Dark circles - 2 - Wounds & Sore - (Life's Marks) - (Marketplace)

Clothes
Shirt: Maitreya - Tank Top - White
Pants: Blueberry - Yoga Pants - White

Accessories
Bracelet: [ht+] - hospital bracelet - (Marketplace)
Oxygen Tube: [ MIKO ] - Oxygen Tube - (Part of the Life's Marks set) - (Marketplace)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: (Comes as a part the bed)
Prescription: [Commoner] - Break-Up Survival Kit / Zanax - RARE - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Disinfectant: -RC- - Disinfect Everything - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Notebook: SORGO - N* Notebook - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Paper Balls: SORGO - N* PaperBalls - (Gacha) - @Arcade
MP3: -tres blah- - Bon Voyage - MP3 - (Purple) - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Phone: .tsg. - Keitai - Smart Phone Beary san - Pink - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Bears: BoOgErS - Mother's Day Bears Cuddle VIB - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Magazines: -tres blah- - Hodgepodge - Stacked Magazines - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Flowers: Ariskea - [Le Secret] - Sping Flower Pot - Orange - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Food Tray: Sway's - [Breakfast around the World] - Sydney.AU - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Side Table: erratic / lsm - 05. - side table - white - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Bucket: {what next} - Spring Clean Bucket - (green) - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Shelf: Apple Fall - 5. - Book Shelf - (Gacha)
Frame: Apple Fall - Annan Reclaimed Frame
Bed: M.BIRDIE - HalloweenCostume A - cot1 - (Past event item)
Skybox:  [Buzz] & Tenshi - The Callia Skybox - (Past event item)

One of the biggest events on my SL calendar has just opened its doors and I am beyond excited. Skin Fair 2016 is here!!!
I will jump right into it and give you the deets before explaining the outfit only made possible by one of the creators inspiration from Skin Fair.


Now there are TWO whole sims full of amazing skin designers to make your way through, To help you out i am putting the maps here and also they have them on each sim. ALSO important: Updates and demos will be sent through the PGP Info Group and through Skin Addiction. To join the PGP Info Group, paste the following into your browser: secondlife:///app/group/2604ff63-a0ce-16c3-4675-48d760dc5332/about

SIM1:  TAXI


SIM2:  TAXI



While I am very pale that was my intention, This new skin by Cureless is pure perfection, Down to the very details making the skin very unique.
There are so many beautiful directions this skin could go in and well for me it was that perfect sadly bliss feeling that I wanted to convey my feeling on my time the past year being so sickly.
It comes with a few options which include Slink and Maiterya appliers (A must for any skins these days in my opinion.), Also mouth appliers for Loud Mouth, Nyam Nyam and a few other popular brands. Not to mention it also comes with blood stain lip and red eyes version for the more dramatic looks.

Couldn't have done this without the shape from Clair De Lune, If you havent seen the must have shapes from this store your missing out!!!! Check them out for the most adorable looks ever! and they even come with style cards.

To help create my look I also fell in love with the new makeup/Oxygen set on marketplace by Miko, If you haven't got it you really should get it to create an extra detail to skins.

Arcade is also featured in my post with various old and a lot of new items from the current round.

With all these items and creators combined I was able to express myself through my avatar and blog post and honestly that's the best feeling in the world.

Music of the moment: Just a song i been listening to.
Games - Alison Wonderland

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

1 comment:

  1. Hope you be better.

    Can you tell me where can I find these lashes?

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com