Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

Carry your world, I'll carry your world

Dear SL...

Every girl deserves the finer things in life and SL allows me to have them in both worlds.
SL even more so as some things just aren't as easy to get as sl and that is really one of the beautiful things about this virtual world.

Blog look #241



Body
Skin: VCO - Julie - 001- (Past Seasons Story Event Item)
Hair: Doe - Plum - (solid) - @TGG
Eyes: [Buzz] - Glacier Eyes - Winter - (Gacha) - @Epiphany
Mesh Lips: VCO - Julie Mesh Lip - (Past Seasons Story Event Item)

Clothes
Romper: CD - Leilani Floral Tre Romper - @FaMeshed

Accessories
Head Piece: [atooly] - flower crown - mint - @TGG
Nose Ring: The Horror! - Petite Lune - Lunar Hoop Stud - (Silver) - (Gacha)
Necklace: Amala - Tiny Heart Necklace - Gold - (Group Gift)
Wings: [atooly] - butterfly fairy - mint - (Gacha) - @TGG

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Body Language - SLC - SS Pose Sleeping Beauty - side A - (Past Seasons Story Event Item)
Bed: Cherry house - {{C.H}} - Alice afternoon - sofa bed - RARE - (Gacha) - @TGG
Flowers: Cherry house - {{C.H}}- Alice afternoon - flower pot - (Gacha) - @TGG
Shoes: *{Junbug}* - Baroque Pump - [Beige] - (Gacha) - @TGG
Trinkets: -tres blah- - Eclectic Collection - Trinkets - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Macrons: [P] - Pillows: Girls Day - Macaroons - (Gacha) - @SaNaRae

As ever there is a another round of events starting and one of those many events is the Gacha Garden.
Yes more Gacha, Yes we will talk about sending us to Gacha Anon later but for now its time to feed your addictions with this newest round.
There are so many bright and shiny new things to collect with this set of talented designers and over the next few weeks while the event is on I will do my best to bring you a teasing taste of many items available there.
If you haven't been to this event, It has a concept that you have an exclusive item that is the "Seed Of Inspiration" which the adorable event fairies deliver to you once you have played a collective rolls of 20 times on any one machine. This is the only way you can get the SOI.
For more information and such on the event please head to this website HERE.

I fell in love with the Atooly items this round, The designers flower crowns and wire type wings are just adorable and the mint colour really spoke to me. It's great to see this brand growing and really producing items that inspire.
Doe also released this hair shown above in the Gacha Garden event, I just love the style and the texture look of this hair, It suited my av so much and defiantly helped me to create the look i had desired.
I also couldn't go pass the beautifully crafted Junbug heels, The gold heel really sold me on these and you can tell the detail that i have yet to have in my heels within my inventory so they are a welcome addition to my SL closet.

After all this shopping and spoiling myself it was time to rest for this fairy girl as she enjoyed her finery.

Music of the moment: A song I was reminded of when re-watching Hunger Games: Catching fire. I love this song.
Atlas - Coldplay

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com