Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

I know what you're thinking

Dear SL...

Another love of mine in real life is herbs, plants and essences of all kinds. Don't even get me started on my tea obsession...
If herbology was a real subject i would be all over it.


Blog look #275



Body
Skin: DeeTaleZ - CATWA Heads - *Face Ronda* - Nordic - @Uber
Hair: TRUTH - Satyra 2
Eyes: [Buzz] - Glacier Eyes - Pitch - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD - Amelie

Clothes
Shirt: Foxes - Star Bustier - White - @N21
Shorts: .miss chelsea. - Effi Shorts - @N21

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Black
Nose Stud: Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
Shoes: [VALE KOER] - TIPPYTOE CHUCKS

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: La Baguette - Rest'n G.Sit 2
Vase/Flowers: Amala - Antique Jug of Flowers - White - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Pet: (fd) - Cat - 11 Sitting - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Stones: (fd) - Stones - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Book: (fd) - Book Of Shadows - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Mortar/Pestle: (fd) - Mortar And Pestle - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Jars: (fd) - Tall Bottles - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Herb Box: (fd) - Herb Box - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Extracts: (fd) - Extracts 1 - (Gacha) - @Arcade
(fd) - Extracts 2 - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Herbs: (fd) - Hanging Herbs - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Build: dust bunny - acorn treehouse - RARE - (Gacha) - (Past event item)

I really love the detail creators put into things, It really helps when making that perfect blog look for the days mood.
I love bangs but i am not usually one for the full long style bangs, However this recent release from Truth has me eatting those words.
Truth was kind enough to add in bang and without bangs option. As usual there is the high attention to detail on the textures and of course the huge range of colours.

Arcade is in full swing by now and the offering this round is second to none.
I instantly fell in love with the Fashionably Dead set, It is so me in real life and really drew me to it.
There is not one part of this set i did not want, So i decided to give you all a good look at it.
Featured in the can not live without decore range from this round would be Amala's Kitchen set, I really loved the flowers in the jug and thought they went perfect with this blog. (I promise to show you more in another blog.)

Foxes also released this beautiful top crop style top for N21 event, I love that it is such a snug fit and come on the star strap on the chest really makes the top.
It's great for a cool feeling look paired with a pair of shorts and some cute sneakers, I was ready for my day of running around the grid.

Music of the moment: Really old song that use to be one my faves.
Don't Speak - No Doubt

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com