Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Don't Walk On By

Dear SL...

Hi,
Oh gosh so many events going on a girl has to keep her running shoes on and purse on fire, Not to mention an army of people trailing behind like on pretty women.
SL sometimes reminds me of that scene when she goes shopping. (If you haven't seen it, Yes it is old however its still awesome.)

As you can see I have been playing with my picture layout again and I think I have finally settled on a look that I am happy with. Yay!
Please feel free to let me know if you like it or other wise, But for now its ok to these events.
Designers please slow down on making the awesomeness....Ok not really I love it!

Blog look #101




Body
Skin: [okkbye] - Marina - Sunlit - C1 - Brown Brow
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Morrigan - Fatpack - ULTRA RARE - @FGF (Starts May 4th)
Teeth: [okkbye] - Mesh Teeth Prim - (Older item, check store)
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet - Toe - Enhanced version

Clothes
Dress: :pesca: - star magic dress - embrace - (Old Cutie Moon event, Now @store)
Tights: ~Cannibelle~ - Galactic Tights - Purple - @SS
Shoes: [L.Warwick] - Callisto - Clear Platform Heels - Bablers Noir - (Slink Feet Needed) - @SS

Accessories
Necklace: Cae - The Answer Necklace - (Short) - @SS
Crown: Wimey - Silver Sienian Space Tiara

Prop/Dance/Pose
N/A

Seraphim Social event is one not to miss this round, Especially for all those who have a nerd within us.
For those people the answer is 42.
If you have no idea what I am talking about that is ok, The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy is awaiting you.
The designers participating in this round have done a great job in providing items that make me want to relive reading the book again.
Cae made this to die for necklace that while it is simple it has such a beautiful detail, There is also another necklace on offer but to see that one I guess you are going to have to go see the event for yourself.
It comes in short or long versions.
The galaxy tights come in many colours and they even have socks for those of you that don't like the full effect of tights, These are made by Cannibelle and who doesn't need more tights anyway.
I don't usually go for the high platform heels however the fact they have cute alien creatures living inside them I couldn't resist. Thank you so much for expanding my style tastes L. Warwick.

While all that is going on I hope you are all saving up for the new round of Fantasy Gotcha Fair, Because believe me you will need all you can get.
Above SpellBound hair is just a sneak peek of the talent to be found at the 4th May opening date of the FGF. (Sorry for the tease but I couldn't resist and Besides May 4th isn't long away.)
Oh and did I mention the Ultra rare is a Fatpack of all colours?!?!
I don't know if you have managed to find SpellBound yet but my goodness this designer has such a unique style and the colour range is impressive, Please go check it out.
While it doesn't have a wide range of hairs yet, Its defiantly one to watch as she is releasing quite regularly.
I must confess I am a hair girl and to have a new hair store like this come into my life is my idea of a dream come true.


Music of the moment: Song Inspired by the feeling of going to events and an old movie.
Oh Pretty Women - Roy Orbison


Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com