Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

I miss missing you now and then

Dear SL...

Hi,
This is just a short and sweet post.
It's freezing at the moment where I live and makes my brain not work so well.

Blog look #102



Body
Skin: Lara Hurley - Ivy - natural - Milky
Hair: +Spellbound+ -  MoonSugar - Natural Ombres & Dips
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet - Toe - Enhanced version
Tattoo: :Moon amore: - tatoo medhii - (Black) - (Slink hand applier)

Clothes
Shirt: Moon -Wild Spirit Tank - Midnight Acid @Kustom9
Underwear: Luas - Lady Belcebu - (Marketplace)
Shoes: *BOOM* - Posey Pumps - (pitch) - (Slink feet needed)

Accessories
Headdress: +Spellbound+ - Regal Deer Headdress - (Rare) - @FGF

Prop/Dance/Pose
Adorkable - Honey 8 - (No inword store, Marketplace)

I must say being blonde for me is a huge change, One I love as it makes me feel light and fluffy, However it won't be my usual look. I love my brown hair to much for that.
With this skin tone and Spellbound's flawless blonde texture, I couldn't help myself.
Who is Spellbound you ask?
Well my goodness check this store out if you don't know.
Not only are the hairs a fresh look, The owner is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of knowing.
Spellbound is also participating in the Fantasy Gotcha event going on next month and the headdress above is one of the items on offer.
The one featured is a Rare and comes with a complete colour change hud. It's details are simply gorgeous and its an item you should not miss.
I will show case many more items from the Fantasy Gotcha event, Although if you don't want to wait for that please head on over and check things out for yourself.
Although I will give you one warning, Pack a lot of Linden because you will need them with the amount of amazing stuff being offered. Starts May 4th, Sorry for the teaser but at least it gives you more time to gather those much needed funds.


Music of the moment: For some reason I have had a thing for Fallout Boy of late and this song really has gotten under my skin.
I Miss Missing You - Fallout Boy

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com