Pages

Sunday 4 May 2014

Say it loud, with a voice of no reason in mind

Dear SL...

Hi,
This is a look I have been wanting to post for a while now and I have found a small time in my real life at the moment to finally do it.
So while I could fill a whole page about why and how all these wonderful things came together to make this look I think I would rather just show you.

Blog look #103



Body
Skin: Lara Hurley - Ivy - natural - Milky
Makeup: -Pixicat- - Lip Black - (Witch) - @Kustom9
Hair: +Spellbound+ -  Serenity - @EB Awareness Event
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet - Toe - Enhanced version
Tattoo: :Moon amore: - tatoo medhii - (Black) - (Slink hand applier)

Clothes
Dress: Emery - Stripe Dress Dorrit - Grey
Shoes: *Reign. - Alee Wedge - Black - (Slink feet needed)

Accessories
Bag: -Pixicat- - LipBag nr.1 - (Witch) - @Kustom9

Prop/Dance/Pose
N/A

Pixicat is a rather newer brand on the grid and is quickly taken inventory's across secondlife by storm with each new release.
Her bags have a unique style and presents about them and well her release featured at Kustom9 was no disappointment.
To my suprise when purchasing the bag, It came with an amazing hud to allow you to change it from shoulder to across your body, As well as changing lip colour and adding or removing piercings to the lips.
As a extra small bonus you also got a few lip tattoo layers for your av, To match the bag.

Spellbound's new hair Serenity can be found at the EB Awareness Event, and is more than a great reason to add this hair to your inventory.
The hair it's self is so precious and has a hair clip that slides in the back, I can not encourage you enough to go try this hair out.
Spellbound has also released special colours of some of her releases for this event.
This ombre hair texture is just simply divine, Spellbound textures keep encouraging me to experiment with my hair colours.

Not to mention these killer shoes I found at Reign, I just can't stop staring at my feet!
They are so well designed and so very pretty, It was off to try out some new dance animations with these babys on.

Over all I think this look is quite sassy and bold, Making it just the right thing to wear for the mood I have been in of late.

Music of the moment: Just an old song by a band I truly love and admire.
COTE - Karnivool

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com