Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

The stars are all exploding

Dear SL...

Hi,
I really am stuck in this fantasy world and I can't help but love it.
I am a nerdy/geeky at heart and I just love looking like i could be out of any number of fantasy book or films.
This one today I think would fit nicely in something like Lord Of The Rings.
I imagine she is some noble elven lady of importance.
Please meet Gilel meaning star.
Blog look #106



Body
Skin: Lara Hurley - Ivy - natural - Milky
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~* - Salley - (Gotcha Item) - @FGC
Ears: [theSkinnery] - Elongated Puki Ear
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

Clothes
Dress: *{JB}* - M'lady Fur Kirtle in Green - ULTRA RARE - (Gotcha Item)

Accessories
Ring: Candy Crunchers - Fantasy Dragon Ring - Rare - (Gotcha Item) - @FGC
Chest Plate: [The Forge] - Rose Chain - Rare - Gold/Silver - (Gotcha Item) - @FGC

Prop/Dance/Pose
N/A

Once again the Fantasy Gotcha Carnival has given me inspiration to create a totally new and exciting character.
I love her look and as I started to put together the outfit/look I started to form even her personality and persona.
This hair by Damselfly is so well created and has a very soft texture, Perfect especially for those who like the lighter hair colours.
The chest piece although I haven't done it justice in this picture is so detailed and pretty. Its one of my favourite pieces in this round event. It gave the royal/noble feel to my av.
And of course the dragon ring is always a welcome sight as we all should by now love Game Of Throne and well again gives that elegant feel to the over all look.
All these items and more can be found at the fantasy gotcha carnival event.

Junbug has long been my go to for dresses, they always have a design to flatter the av and make it more magical.
Simple but effective this outfit really is one I think I will switch between when I want to feel different and more fantasy like.

Hope you all take the time to go to the event and seek these items. I would love to hear from you on the outfit you make.

Music of the moment: A song from long ago by an Australian artist. I love it.
The Last Day On Earth - Kate Miller-Heidke

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com