Pages

Sunday 19 June 2016

I'm a good, good girl who needs a little company

Dear SL...

While its time to celebrate Summer in SL, I hate to admit that in my part of the world it is winter.
I hate to cold and I am so happy that in my escape to Secondlife, I can dress in cute little swimmers as well as enjoy the summer sun.

Blog look #253



Body
Skin: VCO - Benny 
Hair: .Olive. - the Kitten-Love Hair - @Kawaii Project
Eyes: {S0NG} - Hyun - Dark Blue Eye - (Gacha) - @Kawaii Project
Mesh Lips: VCO - Popo Mesh lip
Tattoo: -[TWC]- - Rainbow Blush - @Kawaii Project

Clothes
Bikini Bra: {Imeka} - Moca Bikini - Top - Summer fun - @Kawaii Project
Bikini Pants: {Imeka} - Moca Bikini - Bottom - Summer fun - @Kawaii Project

Accessories
Nose Ring: (Yummy) - Gold Septum Rings - Bow - (Gacha) - (past Arcade Item)
Bindi: [whatever] - Three Pearl Bindi - (Gacha)
Phone: BunBun - Rare Magical Girl Phone - RARE - (Gacha) - @Crystal Heart Fair (Coming Soon)
Ice Creams: sue cream. - Yummy Ice Gacha - B6 - (Gacha) - @Kawaii Project
sue cream. - Yummy Ice Gacha - B5 - (Gacha) - @Kawaii Project
Floatie: .tsg. - Yellow Heart Inner Tube - (Gacha) - @Arcade

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: an lar [poses] - The Sophee Series - @Vinatge Fair
Pets: +Half-Deer+ - Chihuahua - Beachballin' - (Gacha) - @Arcade
+Half-Deer+ - Chihuahua - Donut Floatie - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Flip-Flops: .Atomic. - Juicy Feet_Mid - Grapefruit - (Gacha) - @Kawaii Project
Towel: Kaleidoscope - Towel - 01 - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)
Ice Creams: sue cream.  - Yummy Ice Gacha - A3 - (Gacha) - @Kawaii Project
sue cream.  - Yummy Ice Gacha - A1 - (Gacha) - @Kawaii Project
sue cream.  - Yummy Ice Gacha - A5 - (Gacha) - @Kawaii Project
sue cream.  - Yummy Ice Gacha - A2 - (Gacha) - @Kawaii Project
Cookies: sue cream.  - sweet sakura macaron - (Gacha) - sakura yellow
sue cream.  - sweet sakura macaron - (Gacha) - sakura candy
Build: Scarlet Creative - Alaouite Skybox Prefab - Luxebox June - (Information HERE)

Let me just start off by saying that the Kawaii Project is always one the main events every month i personally look forward too.
I love the designers and the themes they come up with, It all seems to fit me so well. \
This time is was a beautiful summer feel on the kawaii style which I was so happy with.
I was insistently in love with the rainbow tattoo layer by The White Crow, I don't think i will be taken this off for a while.
Olive also put out this Kitten hair that is so effortless looking and perfect for lounging about in the pool.
Event my new puppies supplied by Half Deer at the Arcade event enjoyed the ice creams by Sue Cream at the Kawaii event.

While there is so much more to mention I think I will leave it to the picture to speak for the summer fun to be kicked off at the Kawaii Project and a few other events round the grid.


Music of the moment: I just really like this tune.
Hide Away - Daya

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com