Pages

Sunday 5 February 2017

but I see behind, behind those eyes

Dear SL...
I am in the process of moving house in real life, Which is taking up much of my time right now. I still have a little time to dress up and look adorable in my Secondlife.
Than of course showing you all what i got.

Blog look #216



Body
Skin: Bold & Beauty - Taylor - @Uber
Hair: TRUTH - Deja
Eyes: [Buzz] - Chromatic Eyes - Amber
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Nail Applier: alme. - Dotted Gacha - 5 - BLACK - (Gacha) - @TGG
Lip Applier: amara beauty - the matte lipstick palette

Clothes
Top: [The Forge] - Bethany Bra/Top - Black - (Gacha) - @TGG
Coat: .miss chelsea. - Iggy Fur Shrug - Black - RARE - (Gacha) - (Past Epiphany event item)
Shorts: [The Forge] - Bethany Shorts - Black - (Gacha) - @TGG

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Tongue/Candy: [Commoner] - Conversation Heart - Fuck Love - (Gacha) - (Sculptie - Very old)
Shoes: [The Forge] - Bethany Boots - Black - (Gacha) - @TGG

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Glamrus - Mau - 06
Mirror: [Fetch] - Crystal Vanity Set - Lighted Mirror - (Gacha) - @TGG
Background: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Pink Club - RARE - (Gacha) - @TGG

For this look I took a trip to the newly opened The Gacha Garden event and I was instantly inspired by The Forges items. I am a sucker for strappy details and killer high boots, This outfit has it all. With the rare top you can also colour change parts of the straps.
I also found some cute nail appliers that add to my over all look, I applied them to my Vista bento hands.
There isnt only avatar appearance items for this event but also decore as well as a few things in between. As for the decore I picked up the pretty light lined mirror and a background that just lit my mind up with creative ideas.

With all this from the event I than  dug through my inventory and chose a relatively new released hair by Truth (This hair comes with the attachable hair band with colour hud) and a nice fuzz style coat to wrap up my "High Fashion" look for this blog.

Well that's it for this blog post, Whatcha waiting for go shop til you drop!?!

Music of the moment: Yeah, Yeah more Sia. Sorry NOT sorry.
We Can Hurt Together - Sia

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com