Pages

Monday 27 February 2017

I've seen the world, done it all

Dear SL...
Once again i find myself stealing moments in the wee morning to do a quick blog post.
I must get to bed very soon but i couldnt resist stealing a photo from some items of the upcoming Arcade that my mother had rezzed on her work platform. SHHH!

Blog look #224



Body
Skin: itGirls - Ally 
Hair: Taketomi - Riye
Eyes: [Buzz] - Chromatic Eyes - Amber
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD

Clothes
Top: CandyDoll - Cheryl Top - @N21
Skirt: Addams - Amy Long Skirt w/Belt

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Necklace: (Yummy) - Guardian Charms  - Gold
Earrings: [MANDALA] - Leather Feather Eearings/coffee brown

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: SLC - Bento AO Lory - @Uber
Sign:  DRD - 05 - Vagabond - Wood Sign - Gypsy Soul - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Barrel/Decore: DRD - 09 - Vagabond - Barrel Table - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Guitar: DRD - Vagabond - Guitar - (25 play reward) - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Junk Decore: DRD - 23 - Vagabond - Wendys Storage - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Curtain: DRD - 21 - Vagabond - Hippie Swag - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Flowers: ANC - "spray" wild flower -{shabby pink}
Grass: +Half-Deer+ - Grass Rug - Dark Green

I started this look by simple putting on one of the new releases from CandyDoll, The top is released at N21 and it is so pretty. I love that with the fatpack there is so many combinations of top patterns you can create as the main part of the top as well as the frill and even the straps all have their individual colour change options on the hud. As always CandyDoll has a few patterns that can only be gotten with the purchase of the fatpack.

I knew that the older Addams release would be perfect for the look that was forming and i think its important to have a mix of the old and new especially when not everyone shops events and the releases stand the test of still being relevent many months later. I personally haven't seen another maxi type skirt i would preffer over this one.

After all that i went on a frantic search through my inventory for a hair to complete the style and after many changes i settled on the new Taketomi hair.
This hair is a nice long style that is half tied in a sweeping bun at the back and as always now Taketomi has the multi style hud. This hud only changes the bang style for this hair and i had fun choosing which i felt suited me more.

After all that i had no idea what kind of post and or background to use for this, But sometimes fate intervenes and my Secondlife mother just happened to set out some items of the new DRD set for the upcoming arcade. They were for her own personal use on her platform but given that i have her edit rights and well you know daughters are always borrowing their mothers stuff...I snuck a picture or two for this post.

I also did a video for the new Body Language AO at Uber event, This AO is one of the smoothest and subtle bento AO's i have seen and i personally wont be taken it off for a while to come. This designer has demo stands at the event and it is worth noteing it only works in combination with the Vista Bento hands.

The rest is really just history and that time has come that my bed is needing me. I hope you guys have fun shopping around and if ever you see me about dont be shy to say hi.

Music of the moment: Somehow got this stuck in my head, Thanks Maxxy!
Lover - Lana Del Rey

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com