Pages

Sunday 16 April 2017

I know I am in trouble now, Trouble now.

Dear SL...
So one thing after another in Real Life and Second Life, Its just like a giant tower of Jenga. So i am now playing catch up again. In that spirit, This is going to be a quick one.

Blog look #237



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Danni - Catwa
Hair: Lamb. - Black Honey - Variety/Ombre/Eccentric - @C88
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ - Pyramid Ear
Eyelashes: [okkbye] - Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)
Makeup: Bossie. - diamond eyeshadows - @Kawaii Project

Clothes
Dress: TETRA - Miaa Dress - @C88

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Necklace: MINIMAL - Tysa Necklace - Gold
Shoes: REIGN. - Spring Tassel Wedges

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: (Will credit this when i find it again, Sorry)
Lamps: GA Home - Hanging Lamps - @C88
Plant: GA Home -  Plant on Trunk - @C88
Shelf: GA Home - Triangle WireShelf Copper - @C88
Bird Model: GA Home - Birds - @C88
Background: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Open Showroom - (Gacha) - (Main store closed at this time.)

I have been getting all the new goodies from all the events this month and have a huge haul to show you.
First i am starting with Tetra, This designer has really made this mesh a slim fitting sexy item, I really love the neck line and the leg slit is just perfect. I also really love the colours within the huds but settled on this tan one as i was drawn to it.
I also picked up this lamb hair that just seemed to flow with the chosen outfit and i also couldnt resist the Glam Affair skin.
I wanted to brag about these Reign tassel heels, OMG they are just so lush. I love the look and i can almost feel how it would be to walk in them. They are some of my favourite shoes released in a while. They have the added bonus of having three different styles in the wedges, Ankle seen above, Knee and thigh.
All this and more to be seen at the current round of Collabor88.

Lastly i wanted to bring attention to this amazing makeup available at Kawaii Project this month by Bossie. I just feel this makeup added some real different but beautiful style to the overall outfit. It has many shades and honestly will be one of my go to makeups if i want to feel a little fancy.

I am really beyond tired and my body is telling me its time to sleep, This means i am going to leave you all to your shopping and meet you after i have had a good dose of zzzzz's. 

Music of the moment: I really LOVE this song.
Between Wind And Water - Hael

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com