Pages

Sunday 23 April 2017

Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright

Dear SL...
Ok, So this needs to be a short and sweet entry, I am so tired. It is ridiculous o'clock and i have been so distracted.
So with that said, here is todays Look Of The Day.

Blog look #240



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Danni - Catwa
Hair: TRUTH - AveryElena - (VIP Group Gift - April)
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ - Pyramid Ear
Eyelashes: [okkbye] - Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)
Makeup: Glam Affair - Ellen Lipstick  for Catwa Heads - SET 1 - (Gacha) - @Epiphany

Clothes
Top: Rebel Gal - Satin Top + Shirt - (Gacha) - @Epiphany
Skirt: Rebel Gal - Olivia Denim Mini Skirt - (Gacha) - @Epiphany

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Necklace: [Pretty Mess] - Open Choker - Black - (25 Point Exclsuive) - @Epiphany
Bag: LeP - Mrs. Rex_Bag - Black - @Bloom
Shoes: fri. - Buffy Sandals - (Coal) - @Bloom

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: Glamrus - Camila 05 - @Project Se7en
Sim: Virtual Decay


Bloom is the must see event of this month and there is such a huge variety of items, I want to show off so much of my haul from this event.
I will start off with the dinosaur in the room, (See what i did there?) And mention the cutest bag that i never want to take off my pixels.
The bag is by Le Primitif is one you can not simply walk by without wanting to own them all. The detail alone on the cute bag is enough to make you cry.
I than needed the perfect shoes to match my bag. Come on girls you know what i am talking about, Us girls must have those perfect shoes to compliment the bag. I found such a pair of shoes in the Fri,. offering at the same event. These are just the right type of shoe for the up coming warm weather and went perfectly for what i had in mind.

I headed home and opened up the Rebel Gal outfit i had gotten earlier at Epiphany, This skirt and shirt combo were just right kinda style of my look of the day. I love the stylist yet lazy day feel this set has. While i chose the black and white set there are many colours to collect and mix til it suits you.
Than really all i had to do is head on over to Truth's Vip section where his group held my new hair style for the day. I just love that Truth keeps offering these hairs that have optional bang and whisp attachments.

Ok so I said short and sweet and i mean it, If there is anything i have forgotten or that you would like to know more about please message me or better yet go on over and try all these things out yourself, Events await....

Music of the moment: This song hit home for me...
Echo - Jason Walker

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com