Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

Some pleasure in you're eyes

Dear SL...

Hi,
It's no secret that I love to dress up. Junbug Dresses always seem to hit the spot when a formal look or occasion arises.
This post theme is inspired by the novel, Gone With The Wind.
I feel so pretty and elegant... It just makes me want to spin around and never stop.
I have always loved these period pieces, I am very much a fan of olden style authors like Jane Austin and such.

Blog look #111



Body
Skin: Birdy - DELILAH skin - Pure - Sweet
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Indigo - Brunettes - @TLC
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

Clothes
Dress: Junbug - Principessa - Mint 

Accessories
Necklace: Cae - Melly Necklace - @SS

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: EP - Scarlett - #1 - @SS
Deco: Casita - Tara Entryway - @SS


Gone With The Wind as mentioned above is the theme brought to the gird by the event Seraphim Social.
I had a lot of fun putting this look together and have walked around the grid all prim and proper for days now.
The necklace by Cae with pearls and three gem filled hearts is so delicate and one I will use again and again.
It comes with a hud to change the gems and pearls, I just can not rave about it enough.
As usual there are many amazing poses to be found at the event but among them for me, The poses by Elephant poses stood out. Perfect for those big flowing dresses.

Lastly I want to bring your attention to the decor piece in the background.... I am forever looking for those little detailed pieces to fit near a hallway and this is just perfect for that and not to mention cute. Casita did an amazing job on it.

So if like me you are a sucker for this type of thing head on over to the Seraphim Social before its gone.
Taxi HERE.

New hair by Spellbound has been released at the The Liaison Collaborative  - The Boutique event and it is so pretty. Almost makes me wish we could flip our hair in SL.
It does come with some small flowers set on one side as an accessory but due to the over all look of my theme I did not include them in the picture. However with the flowers, The hair creates a effect perfect for summer especially with those swimsuits/bikinis.


Music of the moment: This is just a really cool song and video clip ... please check it out.
The Writting's On the Wall - OK Go


Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com