Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

There must be something in the water

Dear SL...

Hi,
I have another summer feeling blog to show today, I just can't help myself.
SO many pretty and well designed items for summer out at the moment and putting them on puts me in an amazing mood.
I am even wearing pastels and pink!!! I really am loving it!
If only it was more like that in RL but its BRRRRRRRR!!! so cold!

Blog look #113



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassia - America - 08 - G - @Summerfest
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Amber - Blondes - @Summerfest
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink -  Mesh Feet - Flat

Clothes
Bikini Top: B.C.C - Fly Away bikini - Top - RARE - @Summerfest
Shorts: B.C.C - Give love shorts - Sweet gradient - @Summerfest

Accessories
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Candy - (Old Arcade, In Store Gotcha)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: *EverGlow* - Waitress Tray

Summerfest is taking not only the gird by storm but also my inventory!
B.C.C came out with these cute bikini set in a gotcha and the rare is just a must have....So very cute! It comes with a Hud which allows you to change the patterns of the top frill.
The shorts come in many pretty colours and are a great fit, Perfect for summer feel.
Not one to disappoint, Spellbound released this beautiful hair that has a colour change hud hair band and nice sea shells placed on it to give it that real beachy feel.

Once I had all those on, The outfit screamed roller-skates and milkshakes..
I found this amazing waitress pose prop on marketplace by EverGlow and when you press the try it does various poses.
Soon I was skating around the various shops on the gird as a 1950's waitress. 


Music of the moment: Only one song came to mind when I wrote this blog post.
California Gurls - Katy Perry

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com