Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Her best days were some of my worst

Dear SL...

Hi,
It is time to bring the Moon Princess out and for her to play with her birdy friends.
This blog is a combination of Alice in Wonderland and a pastel kawaii princess of types. Either way I love how it turned out.
I never use to be able to feel comfortable in in lots of colours and pastels, Especially pink.
However since my SL mother Rose came into my life, It has slowly grown on me and become apart of me.

Blog look #124



Body
Skin: .Atomic. - {HeartStrings} - Creme - Brown Brow - @TCF
Hair: MOON - The Fix - Fades
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Face Tattoo: [okkbye] - Moon Bindi - Pink


Clothes
Dress: *{Junbug}* - The Debutante - [Blush] - (Last round of Kustom9)

Accessories
Necklace: .aisling. - The Bad Wife - @Enchantment event
Earrings: *BABY* - Chic Earring - (Marketplace)
Handbag: =Zenith= - Ice-cream bag - Milk - @TDF

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Bubble Bath - *Coming Soon*
Table/Cups/Tree/Chair: Kalopsia - White Queen Set - (Gift) - @TGS
Birds: 8f8 - Vintage Birds II - Miss Mom and Little Mister Sky - RARE - (Gotcha item)
8f8 - Vintage Birds II - Miss Diva - RARE - (Gotcha item)

Atomic has a new release skin at this months chapter four and I must confessed as soon as I put the Hearts Strings skin on, I knew it would be a very long time before i took it off again ..If ever!!!
This skin is so nicely detailed and with such a sweet face it was so perfect for me.

I knew a long with this cute skin, I had to find an outfit just as cute.
The new hair from Moon, I have a extreme love for long hairs that have the ever so slightly tuck behind the ear on one side.
And Moon's new textures are simply to die for.

8F8's second set of adorable birds just complete the look of cute, Along with this amazing Junbug dress.
All in all the complete look makes me feel like cotton candy and reminds me how thankful i am for my SL mum.

Music of the moment: One of my all time fave songs.
Breakeven - The Script


Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com