Pages

Saturday 30 August 2014

Hoping one day you'll make a dream last

Dear SL...

Hi all,
So i had this blog all ready to go and such just needed to do final touches with RL stole me away to be in prisoned in a hospital for almost a week.
I am finally out but it will take me a little to get back to feeling myself, However it has given me the feeling of wanting to blog more so than ever!
I figured i would at least start off where i began with this outfit, I intended on showing you almost a week ago.

Blog look #130



Body
Skin: [PF] - Harley - <Porcelain> - Lid 01 - (nobrow)
Hair: +Spellbound+ - SpitOrSwallow Betty Bang - Pastels - @ Suicide Dollz
Eye Brows: Glam Affair - Rose - Universal Eyebrow - 01 - ( White ) - Tintable
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

Clothes
Top: .Atomic. - {Charlotte Sweater} - Set 1 - @N21
Pants: The Secret Store - Rise Skinny Jeans - Mint

Accessories
Collar: .Atomic. - {Charlotte Collar} - @N21
Bear:   <:*BoOgErS*:> - Baby Bear - (Gotcha item) - (Arcade opens 1st Sept) - @ Arcade
Ring: {Imeka} - Athena Pearl Ring - {Gold} - @C88
Shoes: ::{u.f.o]:: - Margiella cutting sneakers  - white

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Bubble Bath - *Coming Soon*
Chairs: MishMish & Mien - Memories Chair - open - Pink - @Atelier Kreslo
              MishMish & Mien - Memories Chair - closed - Mint - @Atelier Kreslo
Box Of Letters: 8f8 - 19 - Our Secret Hideout - Precious Thoughts - (Gotcha item)
Pets: MishMish - Candy Fluffz - Various including the two rares - (Gotcha item)

An outfit like this one seems to be coming more and more my normal as i become more adventurous with colours and broadening my scope of looks i feel comfortable enough to say its me.
I must admit its quite liberating and much more fun just to let go of the limits that you think defines what you can do.
If you asked me six months ago would i be wearing pastels and especially pink, I would have thought you crazy. Somehow now i find myself more and more drawn to it.

This look was heavily inspired by Atomic's new sweater line at the N21 event opened recently.
The colour range is breath taking and in true Atomic style it is very unique to the brand, Followed up by the amazing detailed flower/Pearl collar which is colour change with hud. (Also available at the N21 event)
Finding the right pastel colour jeans proved a challenge but i had to look no feather than the Secret Store and they had me covered with these cute mint high waisted jeans.

Spellbound recently released a new streaked hair at the Suicide Dollz event, This hair made me so happy and the streak hud just brings another new element of fun to it.
It also comes with a cute swallow bird clip although for the sake of the outfit it was not used above.

I was also joined by a few memories with the collaboration chair by Mish Mish and Mien and than poof lots of friends joined in the fun including the ever so cute purkles by Mish Mish and even a special baby bear by Booger's lastest offering the soon to start arcade event starting September 1st!

There is lots not to be missed and i am sure with all the events it gets confusing but that's half he fun, Just be sure not to miss out on the Booger bears as they are an exclusive to the Arcade event and wont be sold after.

Well i am off to have some more fun memory making adventures with my friends here and I will be back soon to bring you another new fresh look.

Music of the moment: Just this song touches everything....no words.
Ler Her Go - Passenger

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com