Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

I've got a wall with your name

Dear SL...

Hi,
I am feeling a bit witchy today...
Ever since i was young i loved witches, I watched everything with them in it and not much has changed to this day.
Magic is an obsession of mine and I am glad in this post I get to show some of the witch inspired items to be found in SL.

Blog look #122



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Rose - America - Clean - F
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Jezebel - Blondes
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual


Clothes
Shirt: -Pixicat- - Cheeky Top - @Uber event
Skirt: Apple May - Feath Skirt - Black

Accessories
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Pekkala's Moon Pentacgram - SILVER
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Pekkala's Moon Pentacgram - Short - SILVER
Head Piece: +Spellbound+ - Jezebel Gemstone HeadChain - (Separate part the hair)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Label Motion
Book: -Pixicat- - Spellbook - (Dark) - Half Open
Flying Papers: -Pixicat- - Flying Paper - (Comes with spellbook)
Cat: *SHOP SEU* - 1prim anim cat - black
Bench: .a i s l i n g. - Herbalist Worktable
Book Cauldron: [Con.] - The Spell-o d'Cauldron - (Old Wizarding Fair item)
Cauldron: Atomic - Cauldrons - (Old Wizarding Fair item)
Potions: Amala - Potions - Ravenclaw Remedy - RARE - (Gotcha item)
Amala - Potions - Crystal's Curse - (Gotcha item)
Amala - Potions - Sue's Snot - (Gotcha item)
Mouse: Zooby - Black Cat - Toy Mouse - (Comes with black cat)

There was a new release at the main store of Spellbound, It was so breath taking and I knew as soon as i laid eyes on it what i wanted to do with it.
The textures on the Spellbound hairs are just simply amazing, One of my personal favourites are the Blondes.
With my white blonde hair set, I put on my new top from Pixicat at the fresh new monthly event called uber.
The Top has amazing lace and comes with colour hud.

I am just in love with the look that was created, And it always amazes me that I can be so inspired for a look just by one simple item.

Music of the moment: A Band I recently discovered and have had on replay for this week.
Hold - Living Syndication

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com