Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Hey now, letters burning by my bed for you

Dear SL...

Hi all,
I don't drink coffee in RL, I think years working in a cafe making the drinks turned me off.
I do however LOVE my teas...all sorts and drink them daily. It is my routine to at least have a couple a day, so i found this blog post only fitting both to my RL and my SL.

Blog look #132



Body
Skin: .Atomic. - {HeartStrings} - Milk - No Brow - (Old TFC item)
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ - Writer Hair - Braid - DarkBrowns - @Arcade
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet (Av) - Flat

Clothes
Shirt: !APHORISM! - Long Sleeved Crop Top - Purple Paisley
Vest: !APHORISM! - Crochet Crop Top - Taupe
Shorts: Maitreya - * Faded * BF Jeans Shorts

Accessories
Head Piece: B.C.C - Lovely Camellia Hair Accessories - Ivory - @Arcade
Piercings: -UtopiaH- - Punched Cross - Pelvis Piercing
Coffee: Atelier Kreslo - To-Go Cup
Bag: =Zenith= - Fox Head Bag - (Gotcha item)
Shoes: Maitreya - Gold * Bistre * - Antheia Sandal - (Slink-Flat feet needed) - @C88

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Adokable - Honey - 10 - (Marketplace)
Build: 8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe - 01 - Coffee House - RARE - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
Display: 8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe - 20 - Display - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
Food Display: 8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe - 28 - Croissant Set - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
Counter: 8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe - 14 - Counter - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
Cigarette: 8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe - 42 - Cigarettes - SECRET - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
Table: 8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe - 18 - Table Brown - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
Tea Set: 8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe - 21 - Tea Order - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
Signs: 8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe -16 - Menu Board - Sweets - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe - Menu Board - 16 - Drinks - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
Coffee Machine: 8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe - 03 - Espresso Machine - RARE - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
Path: vespertine - tile skipping path/orient

I started off the day by pulling on my brand new boho style top with knitted crop top vest, Throwing on some cute summer shorts by Maiterya.
Quickly adding in some accessories such as my new favourite sandals by Maiterya, they have such lovely detail and style.
Along with Zenith fox bag that perfectly suits my outfit.
All that was left was to freshen my hair style with a great new updo, Following the hair stylist of Tableau Vivant.
B.C.C provides the nice detailed flowers for my hair and than it was off out the door to start my day.
Starting my pixel day at the newest coffee house around, 8F8's Arcade offering.
And i must say anyone who has had their pixel food from this set, Won't want any other kind.
Honestly though this set is huge and so beautiful of which we have come to expect from 8F8's creator ibi.
The amount of detail within any single object is just breath taking and it may take a long time to complete a set but well worth it.

Music of the moment: I heard one my fave bands do a cover and am in love.
Hey Now - Originally by London Grammar covered by Karnivool

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com