Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

These wings were made to fly

Dear SL...

Hi all,
I like to think that within my blogs the styles and over all look reflects me, My state of being at the time of creating the look/image.
As i look over my trend of blogs lately i noticed that it is much more colourful and i am not sure of the word but serial might cover it.
I am loving who i am becoming within my styles/blog, Feeling i have come a long way from where i once started and when looking back it shows.

Blog look #139



Body
Skin: [PF] - Doll V2 - <Crystal> - Pure - (recolorable - dark)
Makeup: [PF] - Doll V2 - <Crystal> - Eyeshadow - (Sepia) - (Comes with skin pack)
Hair: .Atomic. - {Hair} - Flutter - Pastels - @N21
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet - Medium

Clothes
Dress: Tee*fy - Celeste  Dress - Mint - @N21

Accessories
Nose Ring: MONS - Septum Ring - (style6) - bronze
Butterflies: .Atomic. - {Hair} - Flutter - Butterflies - (Add) - (Comes with flutter hair) - @N21
Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} - Sierra Heels - Sky/Silver - @N21

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: (marukin) - [volition] - neck of unpearled barley
Path: +Half-Deer+ - Lighted Pathway - Stars - Rainbow
Flowers: Real Grass - Green Meadow - Dandelion&Emitter - (Marketplace)
Sign: Sway's - WallArt [quote] - cloud - (Gotcha Item, Past Arcade)
Clouds: [pIRA] - Cloud - (Marketplace)

My look today was inspired by Atomic's new hair, At first although so very pretty i wasn't sure what i could do to match how i felt when looking at it.
I wandered around for a little and than all of a sudden a dream like image formed with the idea of fluttering, fluffy and flight being at the centre.
Having been to the N21 event where the hair is, I laid my eyes on the tee*fy dress and knew it was fate because i had just put on my gorgeous new heels from Mango Cheeks.
These heels are done so well and simple style as not to steal to much attention away from an outfit but rather to add to the sweetness of it.
Over all the items i chose to display in this post are high quality and the designers are just breath taken talented.
As always i am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what they do next!

Music of the moment: My Aunty Nat recommended this song for this post, Thank you it fits perfectly.
Wings - Little Mix

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com