Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Body and soul, I'm a freak

Dear SL...

Sometimes in real life its easy to feel like a freak, I don't think i know anyone who hasn't felt at one stage that they didn't fit in.
Thing is i think if you celebrate your differences and realise the strengths in being someone who doesn't always fit in, Than life is a lot more fun.
I think in today's society we can get away with being ourselves and expressing that a lot easier than in the past. So along with a charity event post this post is very much inspired by the "freak" in us all.

Blog look #151



Body
Skin: [PF] - Doll V2 - <Crystal> - Pure - (blondebrow)
Hair: little bones. - (Side) - Voodoo - Blondes - @Uber
Nails: {Wicked} Peach - Nails - Elegant Gold - @MSO
Tattoo:  *PerveTTe* - The Deer and The Fox - @Cirque De Seraphim

Clothes
Corset Set: -Pixicat- - Vintage.Corset - Vintage - @C88

Accessories
Necklace: Amala - The Nine Lives Pendant - Sunrise - @TCF
Ring: .Atomic. - {Macabre} - Skull Ring - @Uber
Shoes: Fri. - Eve.Heels - (Ghost) - @Uber

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Le Poppycock - *A la folie* Key - (Gotcha Item) - @Cirque De Seraphim
!Bang - SLink hands - {bonus} - (Past My Slink Obsession event)
Signs: [Fetch] - Abandoned Sign - @Cirque De Seraphim
        tarte. - circus marquee - @Cirque De Seraphim
Wheel: tarte. - repurposed unicycle - @Cirque De Seraphim
Create: .breathe. - Cirque de la vie Chest - @Cirque De Seraphim

To get my freak on, I first started with some of the amazing items offered at the Cirque De Seraphim event.
Fishing out a few of the old antique circus items by designers such as Tarte, Fetch and Breathe, I also brought out my hidden talents as a card trickster with the pose set by Le Poppycock. Please note there are so very many talented designers in this event and it goes to a good cause. All designers have an item with 50% or more going to the ASPCA who help fight against cruelty to animals.
So come run away with the Cirque De Seraphim.... For more information please go here.

Now with all that preparation it was time to get ready for the show, a fitting outfit was needed and i looked no further than the pretty corset set offered by Pixicat at the current Collabor 88.
This corset has a gorgeous thin waist reminding me of the old circus assisants, so very pretty but in the olden days these corsets use to break ribs. Glad my av doesn't have to go through that to look this good.
Next i styled my hair at Uber in the Little Bones store, The cute ribbon corset tie at the side of the head was a perfect match.
All that was left was to find a few accessories to really glamorise myself and I would be ready to entertain.
Strapping up my white heels that were found at Uber, Fri. designer was must had me in mind when creating these.
Also snatching up the prettiest skull ring on the grid, It is hud colour change and just so well crafted! It is by the ever pleasing Atomic brand.
Last but not least i can not forget my little bit of magic, My nine lives pendant created by Amala just in case i need those extra lives, As the show must go on no matter what!

Music of the moment: Oldie but one i still love to this day, Australian band!
Freak - Silver Chair

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com