Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

I've been losing so much time

Dear SL...

I personally love toast in real life, But now a days I try to be good and stay away from a lot of carbs...This means I have to resist my every so crunchy toasty friends.
Why is it that so much of what we love, Is so very bad for us.
Lucky in Secondlife we get to enjoy everything we love guilt free, Such as shopping and changing clothes multiple times in moments.
I also love that you can go from one look to another.

Blog look #157



Body
Skin: [PF] - Doll V2 - Crystal - Pure - (Black)
Hair: .Olive. - the Melody Hair - @Kawaii Project
Tattoo: Moon amore - tatoo - medhii - (Black)

Clothes
Top: Foxes - Frumpy Sweater - Berry - @Kustom9
Pants: Foxes- Leggings - Thin - Chromatic - @Uber

Accessories
Nose Ring: MONS - Septum Ring - (style6) - Silver
Hair Bow: .Olive. - the Sweet Bow - Black - (Gotcha Item) - @Kawaii Project
Bag: =Zenith= - Babo Bear Bag - (Black) - @Kustom9
Shoes: REIGN. - Not Your Momma's Knit Boots

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Imeka
Pets: .Atomic. - {Toast Pal} - French Toast - Display - @Kawaii Project
Toaster: artilleri -  Bixleta toaster - *red* - (Marketplace)
Clouds: [pIRA] - Cloud - (Marketplace)

I really feel like my rang as a blogger is being broaden each time I do something that I feel is not inside my comfort zone.
I think this is important not only for blogging but life in genreal, It helps us grow and really get to know our potential.
Along for my self discovery is some cute pieces of toast brought to life by Atomic.
Speaking of Atomic, Ivy the owner has created a new event called Kawaii Project. This event is filled with such adorable items and even has a breakfast themed furniture set for joining the group. This is also the event that you can find this toasty fellow (There is also another type available) that comes as a hold and decor item.
He is a fancy moustache, Hat wearing delicious companions, I had to pull on my newest Foxes comfy sweater and tights just to look half as dapper as this guy.
Adding my newest favourite hair style by Olive and a cute bow also made by the Olive designer and I was ready to venture around the grid in style and fine company.

Music of the moment: IDK why But i woke up with this song in my head.
You and Me - Lifehouse

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com