Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

I guess that I forgot I had a choice

Dear SL...

It's so strange how the time zones and weather, In SL as it is a on California zone its is basically opposite to me. So while in SL it is cooling down and we are getting together our warmer clothes.
I in RL am starting to get warmer, and putting on my summer dresses with sun hats.
But at least I feel cute!

Blog look #155



Body
Skin: [PF] - Doll V2 - Crystal - Pure - (bwnbrow)
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Bramble 2 - Natural Selection - @Sad November

Clothes
Jacket: ::{u.f.o}:: - ribbon tranch coat - brown - with neck - @C88
Jeans: -tb- - Juju Jeans - Original Wash - (Textured Jeans)

Accessories
Nose Ring: MONS - Septum Ring - (style6) - Silver
Necklace: Cae - Cirque - Necklace - @Cirque De Seraphim
Bag: (fd) - Little Leather Bag - Faded Brown - @C88
Coffee: 8f8 - CEO Coffee-To-Go SET Closed w Anim - DELICATE - (Past C88 Item)
Shoes: fri. - Maggie.Boots - (Buck) - (With Knee Socks) - @C88

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Imeka
Cafe: 8f8 - 01 - La Petite Joie Cafe - Coffee House - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Table: 8f8 - 18 - La Petite Joie Cafe - Table Brown - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Bike: 8f8 - 02 - La Petite Joie Cafe - Delivery Tricycle - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Tree: 8f8 - 04 - La Petite Joie Cafe - Maple Tree - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Tiles: vespertine - tile skipping path - plain

I feel so cozy and happy in outfits like this and like many people Autumn is my favourite.
I don't drink coffee but this pixel coffee looks so good I would be tempted.
There are many amazing items to be had at this months Collabor88 and it was one of my most cherished rounds for this event yet.
I picked up the U.F.O coat which comes with a hud changed turtle neck option and also these gorgeous boots by Fri.day.
The boots have colour change knee socks and make that cozy look very cute indeed.
Of course we will all be looking for those hat hairs and the recent release from Spellbound was a definite match for this look.
I than put on the Cae animal necklace that can be found at Cirque De Seraphim Event for the final finishing touch.
All these items made me so happy because it all really was perfect for the up coming weather in SL.

Music of the moment: Just a song that came to mind.
Roar - Katy Perry

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com