Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight

Dear SL...

A lot has happened of late and well it has been making me reflect on so much, Especially on the fundamental risks we take when embarking on any kind of relationship.
This made me think on how sometimes we loose people from our lives and it hurts more than you can express at the time. However I have learnt to believe in the reasoning that some people come into your life when both you and them need it, Than they walk back out when that need is out grown.
The perspective we take on this when in an emotional state is what hurts the most.
I guess this is what this looks and post is all about.

Blog look #154



Body
Skin: .Atomic. - {Song} Macabre - Milk - Black Brows - @Uber
Lipstick: .Atomic. - {Song} Macabre - Lipstick 2 - (Comes with the skin)
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Velvet  Icey Blonde - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Tag Gotcha Event)

Clothes
Jacket: .Atomic. - {Modern Kimono} - W/Shirt - @C88
Jeans: .::J&K::. - The Rockstar Skinny Jeans - Black - (Marketplace)

Accessories
Nose Ring: MONS - Septum Ring - (style6) - black
Ring: (Yummy) - Dark Elemental Ring - @C88
Sash: [Commoner] - Pageant Sash - Royal - (Drama Queen) - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade)
Shoes: FLite. - Rustic Black - (Past Event)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Sari-Sari - balloons - 01 - @Cirque De Seraphim
Balloons: {anc} - cirque de reverie - 13 - balloon  floor - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Tag Gotcha Event)

This look is a little different for my style but i loved how it turned out, As a blogger I am always trying to push my comfort zones with regards to style.
I think it describes the emotions that I wanted to express, After all they say "A picture can paint a thousand words".
This look all started with the gorgeous but yet oddly sad skin designer Atomic released at the event Uber, Along with the make up that comes with the skin I was able to start my vision of a girl who has had to make a hard decision.
Pulling on the jacket style modern kimono with attached shirt found at Collabor88, Also designed by Atomic. My look started to take shape.
Putting these new items with a few of my old favourites and even a sash to describe the heightened emotions we go through, I was ready to face the virtual world.
Allowing myself to float away with the help of Sari-Sari balloons that can be found at Cirque De Seraphim.

Music of the moment: This song just seemed fitting when it popped into my head.
Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com