Pages

Sunday 17 July 2016

Fighting evil by moonlight winning love by daylight

Dear SL...

I am sure you have noticed my lack of blogging these last week or so, I have been very unwell again and its very hard for me to function in any way when my health takes over like that.
However i am back and i will be doing my best to catch up on it all, Please bare with me.

Blog look #257



Body
Skin: Enfer Sombre - Luna - @TCHF
Hair: .Olive. - the Lady B Hair - Streaks - @TCHF
Eyes: .ARISE. - Pearl Eyes - Plum - @SuicideDollz
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD - Dyana V4.9

Clothes
Dress: ISON - dark moon gown  - @TCHF

Accessories
Crystal: Quirky - Mahou Shoujo - Gem - @TCHF
Bindi: Tentacio - dark moon - Gacha - @TCHF

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Glamrus - Moonie 02
Pet: Birdy/Alchemy - Lunar Kitten  - Black - Yellow - (Past event item)
Hanging Crystals: .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. - {Hanging crystals} - group C
Roses/Moon: Ariskea - [Faedreams] - Moon of us Purple - @Indie Teepee
Build/Candles: +Spellbound+ - Temple Of Illumination - (Prize for MadPea game)

The Crystal Heart event inspired by Sailor Moon opened its doors early this month.
I must say i am so impressed by the creativity and sheer talent that has been produced to really make this event shine.
I was so happy to be chosen to be apart if the bloggers for this event and there was just so much to choose from.
I decided i was going to do a more dark villain like post first as most are drawn to the cutie side of this anime.
I am featuring the hair from Olive which has options for both the horns and without horns for those who don't want that. The colours are as always many with the huds available.
I also fell in love with the sleek dress by Ison which came in four colour choices and made for the perfect look to my villain.
The skin i have on is by Enfer Sombre and it comes with a few options, I really loved the pale style to this and I felt it really works well with my chosen mesh head.
Quirky also came out with a few collectable items among them i found this crystal and i modded it to fit the look i was going for.
All this and so much more can be found at this amazing event, I am sure to have a lot more fun with the items and I will be sure to show many more looks before the event closes.
But if you are anything like me and can't wait, You should use the tp link given above and check it all out for yourself.

Music of the moment: I had to give you the theme song, How could i not (English version)
Sailor Moon - The theme song

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com