Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

There is freedom within

Dear SL...

I woke today with another flu, My immune system is still shocking from being so sick all the time.
I just feel like sleeping all the time.
This is why i decided to make this blog post, Everything feels so hazy and dream like...I just wish it was as beautiful as this.

Blog look #260



Body
Skin: VCO - Benny - 002
Hair: Beusy - Nymph Mesh Hair - (Unrigged) - @TSS
Eyes: VCO - Mesh Closed Eyes - [ Light tone]
Mesh Lips: VCO - Benny
Tattoo Layer: [La Baguette] - Kanza Tattoo - @TCHF

Clothes
Bra: Moon Elixir - Cast Away - Bra - @TSS
Skirt: Moon Elixir - Cast Away - Skirt - @TSS

Accessories
Necklace: MINIMAL - Catty Choker I  - *5* - (Gacha) - @TSS
Crown: -00-  - Ophelia - FlowerCrown - Light A - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)
 Mouth Flower: *N* - YUKIYANAGI MOUTH - WHITE - (petal) - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)
Arm Flowers: *N* - YUKIYANAGI ARM - WHITE - (petal) - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: (Comes with the hair)
Butterflies: hive - butterfly wall - [white] - (Gacha) - @TSS
 hive - butterfly wall - [pink] - (Gacha) - @TSS
Lace Coffin: -00- - Ophelia - Coffin - (Rare) - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)

The Seasons Story event (Summer) is opened this month, I am so happy about this.
I personally look forward to this event every time because I know it will stock me up with the current seasons goodies.
There are just so many talented designers in one place its hard not to buy everything but alas this girl has only so many lindens to spare.
With saying that I did score a whole heap of goodies to show you and I bet you will fall in love just like me.
I am going to start with this amazing pose prop hair by Beusy, I love the style and if you are into takeing pictures within SL like i am its a must have. This hair comes with five poses that work with the hair and also colour change roses.
Moving on we have a vintage set from the lovely Hive, I will promise to feature more items from this gacha set but for now I have included the butterflies. These come in two colour sets and are modify with the added idea of being textured almost like paper.
I went with the outfit by Moon Elixir also at the event, I loved the colour range and it really reminded me of a rustic texture, very nature like which fitted the theme i aimed for in this blog.
Minimal like always is my go to for simple yet detailed jewellery and the piece offered for the event is no different. This gacha has two kinds of necklaces with a range of colour options.

As you all well know The Crystal Heart Festival is open for a little longer and I really wanted to show off this tattoo layer.
It is almost like wearing a piece of art on your skin. It comes in so many colour combinations and even has system layers (for those of us that like to kick it old school) and other mesh body/head combos as well.
Although not new to the creating scene the brand La Baguette has really popped and given us sets of tattoo layers that are must haves for everyone. They just really add that pretty something to an outfit even of the most causal look.

Well again that's it from me...Please check out the mentioned items and events with the given links and have fun.
Don't mind me if i stay here and day dream a little longer, Its so peaceful.

Music of the moment: Such an old song but it still relaxes me and also makes me wanna sing out loud.
Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com