Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

Well, I've been afraid of changing 'cause I built my life around you

Dear SL...

I am so sorry to everyone, I have been so sick and gotten little rest since this flu started.
I had my real life birthday recently and even that was over shadowed by this sickness.
I am slowly getting on top of it, And i have many more blogs to share...So let me stop rambling and get to the details.

Blog look #261



Body
Skin: VCO - Benny - 002
Hair: Doe - Rebecca - (solid) - @TSS
Eyes: [Buzz] - Glacier Eyes - Pitch - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Mesh Lips: VCO - Kiss me - Mesh Lip 002 - RARE - (Gacha)
Tattoo Layer: ( Speakeasy ) - Devour Tattoo  - @TSS

Clothes
Swimsuit: Caboodle - Neko Swimsuit - Pink - (Gacha) - @TSS

Accessories
Mouth Piece: VCO - Kiss me Hairband - [ Pink bear ] - (Gacha)
Head Piece: Caboodle - Neko Headband - Pink - (Gacha) - @TSS

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Kirin - My Popsicle Pose 6 - (Popsicles Included) - @TSS
Pet: !Ohmai - Flamingo
Floaties: Caboodle - Neko Innertube - Pink - (Gacha) - @TSS
Caboodle - Neko Innertube - Orange - (Gacha) - @TSS
Caboodle - Neko Ball - Pink - (Gacha) - @TSS
Caboodle - Neko Ball - Blue - (Gacha) - @TSS
Pool: [Cosmic Dust] - Inflatable Pool - @TSS
Bubbles: {anc} - bubbles
Fence: !Ohmai - Lazy Summer Scene - (Past event item)

So many great events every month however The Seasons Story is a special event that I look forward to every time.
With so many amazing designers there is so much on offer each time, Its hard to know what to show first but its easy to get inspired.
I love the summer feel especially because its winter here and i hate it.
Kirin came out with some popsicle poses to offer this round and they are so cute it almost hurts.
Caboodle also has this adorable neko set that is very sweet style with its pastel colour range.
I also have to mention the cute ponytail style, I always love Doe's textures and how her hairs are modelled.
To really add to the mix, I am a sucker for the pastel tattoos and Speakeasy's from this event is so pretty.

Well I could keep talking about all these items but I am in need of more rest.
Happy shopping.

Music of the moment: IDK why this song popped into my head but it did.
Landslide - Dixie Chicks

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com