Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

And I love the way you hurt me

Dear SL...
I am not sure what inspired this picture but i have been trying to push my styles as a blogger.
I know it doesn't seem like it but sometimes it is easy to get stuck in a certain style, But taken a risk is a good thing once and a while.
I feel as a blogger you have the creativity to do so and that really is the biggest part of being a blogger in my opinion.

Blog look #243



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Danni - Catwa
Hair: [NANI] - Kiran.Hair - @Memento Mori
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyelashes: [okkbye] - Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)
Makeup: amara beauty - the matte lipstick palette

Clothes
Dress: Violent Seduction - Fleur - (Black) - @Secret Hideout

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Bindi: .Olive. - the Heart Gem Moon Bindi - @Secret Hideout
Necklace: comet. - +decapitated necklace {postmortem} + - @Memento Mori
Skeleton Hand: CURELESS [+] - Sliced Torso / WHITE

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: SLC - Bento SS POSE - PuniPuni C
Head Props: comet. - +decapitated {usako} + - @Memento Mori
comet.  - +decapitated {postmortem} + - @Memento Mori
comet.  - +decapitated {frostbite} + - @Memento Mori
Background: anxiety - %vibe

As usual there are many events opening and i have a couple of items from a few of the more recent ones this month.
It is that time again for Memento Mori, For all things gore, blood and everything along those lines. I got the Cureless Bone set, I really love this because its something unique and interesting. This works by alpha clearing your body for the desirable parts.
I also featured the comet. set for this event. I really love that this designer made necklaces and heads that can be used as decore and the texturing on these items are so pretty.

The Secret Hideout has many designers and items to offer, Amoung them is this gorgeous Violent Seduction dress. If you love all things Lolita this dress and event is for you. The dress has this delicate lace and old time feel to it while also maintaining the cute doll effect.
I love me some bindi's and Olive has offered this moon heart one at this event, It comes with many colours in a hud and its beautiful.

With all that said, Have fun shopping and i will be back here blogging soon.


Music of the moment: A band i love...
Irresistible - Fallout Boy

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com