Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Forgivennes lingers with the dead

Dear SL...
I am starting to catch up and really enjoying getting back to some form of organisation. I have so much more to blog this month so be sure to keep checking back with me.
I just thought a nice fresh, pretty style was in order and i feel like i am really starting to develop what works for me. I hope you all enjoy.
And i also wanted to thank you for taken the time to read this blog post/love on my created pictures, It means the world to me.

Blog look #245



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Danni - Catwa
Hair: pr!tty - Hippie - SUPER RARE - (Gacha) - @TGG
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyelashes: [okkbye] - Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)
Makeup: Glam Affair - Ellen - Catwa - @Epiphany

Clothes
Shirt: Blueberry - Babe Tops - (Main store release)
Shorts: Blueberry - Babe Shorts - (Main store release)

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Necklace: [Cosmic Dust] - Bad Kitty Choker - @Kustom9
Headband: [Cosmic Dust] - Bad Kitty Rose Headband - @Kustom9
Glasses: pr!tty - Hippie Frames - {Black} - Gacha - @TGG
Shoes: REIGN. - RIBBON FLIP FLOPS - @FaMeshed

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: Kirin - Daisy Pose - 1 - @The Secret Hideout
Drink: Tentacio - soda pink - Gacha
Piano: C L A Vv. - Flowers Shower - Wooden Piano - RARE - Gacha - @TGG
Blossom Petals: anc - PetalRain/B[pink]

Whenever i see Blueberry release a WIP or even a finished product, I scream like a fan girl. I just love her work and the person behind the creations is just as beautiful.
This time i am blogging her new store release, The babe top and shorts.
As usual they are flawless fit and just make my pixels happy all over. The usual deal that you have with special bonus colours with the fatpack option and i know sometimes thats a lot of linden to part with but i personally think i couldnt pass them up especially when they are this gorgeous. Not to mention, I think Blueberry's price for her fatpack has to be one of the best on the grid.

Gacha Garden has stolen some limelight again in this blog as there are many more things i wish to show you all before the event closes at the end of this month. This time around i was dying to show you the Pr!tty hair, Oh my goodness this designer has really nailed it with this hair. I love the newer tones and also the really messy style she has going on. I also adore the hair wisps, Over all its adorable. I also loved the glasses in the same gacha and felt like it double my cute factor.

Kustom9 has only just opened their event for this month and i cant tell you that i am in love with so many items. I am going to be slightly bias and blog my twin brother maxxy from Cosmic Dust items first. I just love how cute these items came out. They are simple in design but flawless in execution. They both come with a cute little colour change hud and honestly who can ever have enough kitty related items.... not this girl!

Reign has also been releasing some amazing shoes this month and among them is the sweet little ribbon flipflops. I love that they wrap around the ankle, giving a whole new style to a flip flop i have not seen in Secondlife yet or at least recently. Reign of course releases these with a hud full of colours for matching these to any outfit you have in mind with ease.

There really is so much more to see and shop but check out all these stores and events, I promise you wont be disappointed.

Music of the moment: A song i heard and really love.
Back Of My Mind - Extreme Music

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com